Tim Horton's commercial is now casting fitness professionals or athletes in the Greater Toronto Area.
Casting directors are now casting fitness professionals or athletes to work on scenes filming the Greater Toronto area.
Producers are now casting the following roles:
- CASTING: FITNESS PROFESSIONALS/ATHLETES IN TORONTO, 18+, WHO LOVE GOING TO TIMS FOR LUNCH FOR A FUN NEW TIM HORTONS COMMERCIAL!
How to apply?
Check out the casting call breakdown below to audition for a role in the upcoming production.
Tim Horton's Commercial Casting Call
CASTING REAL PEOPLE!
RECEIVE $750-$2,250+ FOR ONE DAY OF FILMING IF SELECTED.
CASTING FITNESS PROFESSIONALS/ATHLETES IN TORONTO, 18+, WHO LOVE GOING TO TIMS FOR LUNCH FOR A FUN NEW TIM HORTONS COMMERCIAL!
We're seeking energetic and outgoing FITNESS PROFESSIONALS AND ATHLETES in the Greater Toronto Area!
Are you passionate about your lunch break at Tims? Does it offer "downtime" during your busy day? Do you have a unique way you like to unwind? If so, we want to hear from you!
- This is a non-union project. No acting experience is required, however, you should be outgoing and comfortable being interviewed on camera.
- To be considered, you CAN NOT be a VEGETARIAN or VEGAN. Additionally, you cannot have any lunch food allergies or sensitivities.
- Strict COVID-19 safety protocol will be adhered to during the production of this commercial, and it will be produced in accordance with public health guidelines at the time of filming. For more information, please visit: http://www.cpat.ca
- To apply, you MUST be able to work legally in Canada.
- If shortlisted, you MUST be available on SEPTEMBER 7th for a brief online interview with the director.
- If selected, you MUST be available for a brief PCR COVID test on SEPT. 13th or 14th.
- If selected, you MUST be available for a brief wardrobe appointment on SEPT.13th or 14th.
- If selected, you MUST be available for filming in the Greater Toronto Area on SEPT. 15th.
- If booked, you will receive $75 for a wardrobe appointment, $75 for a COVID test, and $750 for one day of filming. If your footage is used in the final commercial, you will receive an additional $500 for the web and/or $1000 for t.v.
IF SHORTLISTED, YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED ON OR BEFORE SEPTEMBER 6TH.
THANKS FOR APPLYING!
GROUND GLASS is a premiere casting company, we cast people just like you in commercials for brands such as Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Johnnie Walker, and Chevrolet.
Interested? Apply Now
How To Be An Actor?
There are a lot of different ways to be an actor. You can find work in movies, television, theater, or even video games. However, becoming an actor is generally the same, no matter what field you want to pursue. Here are the few steps you need to take to become an actor:
- Get training. While some actors are natural talents, most have had some training. You can take acting classes at a local community college or university or participate in online courses. Many acting schools around the country offer specialized training.
- Build your resume. Once you have some training, it's time to start building your resume. Start by looking for minor roles in local theater productions or student films. Once you have a few credits to your name, you can start auditioning for more prominent roles.
- Get an agent. Once you have some experience, you'll need to get an agent. An agent is someone who represents actors and helps them find work. They'll also help you negotiate contracts and get the best pay possible.
- Audition for roles. The final step is to audition for roles. This involves going to casting calls and trying out for parts. If you're lucky, you'll land a role and start your career as an actors
You deserve to get discovered. Find more jobs, networking opportunities, and resources on Project Casting.
More Project Casting Call Jobs:
Sutter Homes Wines is casting models in Bluffton, South Carolina. Sutter Homes casting directors are now casting everyday women to work on scenes filmed i...
A commercial is casting a speaking role in Atlanta, Georgia. Casting directors are now casting speaking roles to work on scenes filmed in Atlanta, Georgia on Se...
A commercial is casting a speaking role in Atlanta, Georgia. Casting directors are now casting speaking roles to work on scenes filmed in Atlanta, Georgia. ...