NBCUniversal's DreamWorks TV is now hiring production assistants.While Amazon Studios Summer Internship Program is accepting applications and Gucci is now hiring production coordinators in California, DreamWorks TV with NBCUniversal is now hiring Production assistants in and Production Managers in Glendale, California. The company describes the job posting as follows, "At DreamWorks Animation Television, our General Production Assistant supports the Line Producer and Production Manager to meet the various administrative needs of animation production."
DreamWorks TV Production Assistant Job Responsibilities include the following:
- Schedule meetings and maintain calendars
- Take notes during meetings and distribute in a timely manner
- Assist in the preparation of screenings and shipments
- Organize storyboards and designs on the server
- Distribute and collect timecards
- Coordinate employee moves
- Communicate with artists and production staff in a professional demeanor
- Take on new challenges as-needed in order to have a more detailed knowledge of the department and pipeline
- Software requirements: Gmail suite, Microsoft suite
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced production environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and positive thinker
Are you looking for a job? Louis Vuitton is now hiring people to work from home. Quick google searches and you will see Louis Vuitton is everywhere. Case in point, according to Page Six, Kylie...
Coty, the company behind Kylie Jenner's Kylie Cosmetics, is now hiring. While we cannot say that you will work alongside Kylie Jenner, Coty, the company that recently acquired Kylie Cosmetics, is now hiring. Coty is a...