Pepsi is now hiring people to work from home as “Contact Tracing Reps”
Are you looking for a job during the Coronavirus pandemic? Would you like to work from home? If so, PepsiCo is now hiring “Contact Tracing Reps”.
According to the job posting, job responsibilities include working with “employees (frontline and managers) via phone, e-mail, and Zoom in response to COVID related leaves per tracing and return to work protocols.” In addition, “Conduct intake interviews with employees, communicate with key stakeholders, and perform trace protocols related to COVID-19.”
Other job responsibilities include:
- Gather, summarize, and report on COVID-19 related issues and leaves.
- Follow documented protocols and processes to deliver world-class customer service and first call resolution.
- Ability to perform on-call duties for weekends/evenings.
- Ability to understand and follow information security protocols and handle sensitive data.
Pay is $18-$24/hr.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED or greater
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with issue resolution/customer service/administrative support
- Strong proficiency in data entry and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Teams, etc)
- Availability to work evenings, weekends, holidays, and occasional overtime to meet business needs (on-call basis).
In related news, Anheuser-Busch is now hiring interns to join their summer 2020 Natural Light Internship program. According to the job posting, Anheuser-Busch is looking for talent to “Create the next flavor innovation for the Natural Light family.”
More Project Casting Entertainment Jobs: