Adobe Max 2020 is here and here's your chance to get free tips from Hollywood's biggest content creators.
Adobe’s annual online conference, Adobe MAX, has officially revealed its lineup, which includes 350 keynotes and sessions that will definitely gain the interest of filmmakers, actors, producers, and influencers.
The event includes some of Hollywood’s biggest names and is designed to inspire content creators. The keynote session will be hosted by Conan O’Brien, and include speakers and presenters including Zendaya, Ava DuVernay, Shepard Fairey, Gwyneth Paltrow, Awkwafina, Taika Waititi, Stanley Tucci, Tyler the Creator, Common, Ai Weiwei, Wes Anderson, and Roxane Gay, among others.
The free conference has some amazing benefits including:
- Attend 350+ sessions for free
- Live broadcasts with "Luminary Speakers", including Ava DuVernay, Taika Waititi, Wes Anderson, and many more.
- The ability to chat with peers, speakers, and experts during the sessions
- The opportunity to join global collaborative art projects
- Take part in sponsor giveaways and special offers
Adobe MAX 2020 runs from today through October 22nd. Head on over to the event's website to register (for free).More Project Casting Entertainment News: