Here are the 21 new shows coming to television in 2015.Midseason premieres are right around the corner. Starting next year we will see the launch of several new TV series, ranging from crime dramas to mini-series. The highly anticipated TV series "Better Call Saul," a prequel to AMC's hit Breaking Bad is one of the most talked about series to premiere in the new year. But, here are the 25 new TV shows hitting your TV sets in 2015.
1. Galavant (ABC)Screenwriter Dan Fogelman, award-winning composer Alan Menken and lyricist Glenn Slater -- have teamed up to create an epic musical comedy fairy tale. Once upon a time, a dashing hero named Galavant embarks on a quest to restore his "happily ever after" when he loses Madalena, the love of his life, to evil King Richard. Galavant is prepared to use his many skills to win back his beautiful lady and avenge her, but he is surprised by the twists and turns he encounters along the way. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwC5lK8OK7I
2. Agent Carter (ABC)When troops return from fighting abroad, Peggy Carter (Hayley Atwell reprising her role from the "Captain America" films) finds herself marginalized once again by 1940s U.S. society. In the wake of losing her love, Steve Rogers, she struggles to find balance between navigating life as a single woman and working at the covert Strategic Scientific Reserve, with administrative duties and tackling secret missions for an old acquaintance, Howard Stark. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V13W9gQ_1GA
3. Empire (FOX)Hip-hop artist and CEO of Empire Entertainment, Lucious Lyon, has always ruled unchallenged, but a medical diagnosis predicts he will be incapacitated in three years, which prompts the sharks to circle. Without further damaging his family, he must decide which of his three sons will take over. His favorite, young Hakeem, is a gifted musician but values fame over hard work. Middle son, Jamal, is talented and shy but gay -- embarrassing to Lyon. The oldest, Andre, is business-minded but lacks charisma. The reappearance of Cookie, his ex-wife, complicates things; she says he owes her for taking the fall for the drug-running that financed his early career. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBzu_jKLJek
4. Togetherness (HBO)The lives and relationships of two couples living under the same roof. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P4xiI5HDOw
5. Man Seeking Woman (FXX)A naive romantic goes on a desperate quest for love when his longtime girlfriend dumps him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMzG9XZ4VBo
6. 12 Monkeys (Syfy)The show follows the journey of a time traveler, Cole, from the post-apocalyptic future. Using a dangerous and untested method of time travel, Cole arrives in the present day on a mission to locate and eradicate the source of a deadly plague that will eventually decimate 93.6% of the human race. Will Cole be able to save the fate of mankind or is mankind bound by fate? Taking place in the ravaged future of 2043 and the present day (2015), 12 Monkeys explores themes of destiny, fate, love and the possibility of second chances. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOiCPEbrmOk
7. Backstrom (FOX)Backstrom is an upcoming American crime comedy-drama series based on the Swedish book series by Leif G. W. Persson and developed by Bones executive producer Hart Hanson. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lasVHBAuEqY
8. Allegiance (NBC)Alex O'Connor, a young idealistic CIA analyst specializing in Russian affairs, learns a shocking secret and his close-knit, affluent family is about to be split apart when it's revealed that his parents, Mark (Scott Cohen) and Katya (Hope Davis), are covert Russian spies deactivated decades ago. But today the Kremlin has re-enlisted them into service as they plan a terrorist operation inside the U.S. border that will bring America to its knees. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRjpNGAhQmE
9. Better Call Saul (NBC)Better Call Saul is an upcoming American drama television series scheduled to premiere on AMC on February 8, 2015. The series was created by Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould, and is a spin-off of Gilligan's Breaking Bad. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btbE_9wY1nU
10. The Slap (NBC)It's Hector's 40th birthday, and his wife is throwing him a big party with lots of friends, family and food for what will undoubtedly be a happy, celebratory day. Or so they think. As Hector tries to navigate family politics, awkward friendships and the younger woman he's secretly seeing on the side, the built-up tension explodes when Hector's hotheaded cousin slaps another couple's misbehaving child. Everyone is understandably stunned, and the party abruptly ends - with the child's parents vowing legal action as they leave. But what the hosts and guests don't know is that this moment will ignite a chain of events that will uncover long-buried secrets within this group of friends and family... and vigorously challenge the core values of everyone involved.
11. Dig (USA)An action thriller, “Dig” tells the story of a murder mystery set against the backdrop of modern day Jerusalem, a city shrouded in ancient intrigue. FBI agent Peter Connelly (Golden Globe nominee Jason Isaacs, “Awake”) has had his fair share of heartbreak. Anxious to leave his personal demons behind, Peter takes a job stationed in Israel under the guidance of his new boss, and occasional lover, Lynn Monahan (Emmy Award-winner Anne Heche, “Save Me”). When he sets out to solve the murder of a young American, Peter soon finds himself embroiled in an international mystery that delves into the Holy Land’s darkest secrets. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKYh8V0GFUA
12. American Crime (ABC)American Crime is an upcoming American anthology crime drama television series that is expected to debut on ABC during the 2014–15 television season. The series was created by John Ridley, and stars Felicity Huffman and Timothy Hutton. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IT21Lzh8ug
13. Battle Creek (CBS)In this mis-matched buddy cop dramedy, an amazingly handsome, happy-go-lucky FBI agent is paired with a local, hard scrabble Michigan homicide detective. As they solve crimes together, their polar opposite methods only slightly out weigh their disdain for each other.
14. The Last Man on Earth (Fox)Phil Miller (Will Forte) was once just an average guy who loved his family and hated his job at the bank -- now he's humanity's last hope. Will he ever find another person alive on the planet? Would hoping that she is a female be asking too much? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_xNvdptsXY
15. CSI: Cyber (CBS)CSI: CYBER, stars Emmy Award winner Patricia Arquette as the head of the Cyber Crime Division of the FBI. Premieres March 4, 2015 10/9c.
16. Secrets and Lies (ABC)Ben Crawford (Ryan Phillippe) is about to go from Good Samaritan to murder suspect, after he discovers the body of his neighbor's young son in the woods. As Detective Andrea Cornell (Juliette Lewis) digs for the truth, the secrets and lies of this town come to the surface and no one is above suspicion. Ben’s family’s life will be turned upside down as he sets out on a complicated journey to prove his innocence in this thriller mystery from Barbie Kligman (Private Practice) based on the original Australian series of the same name. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R469TYIWJYk
17. One Big Happy (NBC)Best friends Lizzy (gay and a bit type-A) and Luke (straight and more laid back) are like family. When they were kids and both of their parents were getting divorces, they stuck together, and they've been there for each other ever since. Now, all grown up and still single, they've decided to start a family of their own. No, not like that (there are some lines even they won't cross) - we're talking the non-romantic, go-to-the-doctor's-office type of baby-making.
18. Weird Loners (FOX)From the creator of King of Queens, and the producers of New Girl, Weird Loners explores the lives of four single people in their 30s living in Queens who are unexpectedly thrust into one another's lives.
19. A.D. (NBC)
Coming Easter 2015. From Executive Producers Roma Downey and Mark Burnett comes an uplifting spiritual journey through the later chapters of biblical history. A.D. picks up where the smash hit, "The Bible," left off, continuing the greatest story ever told and exploring the exciting and inspiring events that followed the Crucifixion of Christ.