A healthcare commercial casting call for football players in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Casting directors are now casting football players to work on scenes filming in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Looking for :
- Male Extras
- Ages 18-25 for a Healthcare Commercial to portray Football Players.
- Athletic Builds with Solid Stamina.
- Real Athletes who play or formerly played Football, Soccer, or Lacrosse.
- You will need to run actual drills without contact.
How to apply?
Check out the casting call breakdown below to audition for a role in the upcoming production.
Healthcare Commercial SAG Casting Call for Football Players
Looking for Male Extras ages 18-25 for a Healthcare Commercial to portray Football Players.
- Athletic Builds with Solid Stamina.
- REAL Athletes who play or formerly played Football, Soccer, or Lacrosse. You will need to run actual drills without contact.
- This is a SAG Union shoot but can Taft Hartley Non-Members.
- Pays SAG Scale, which is $427.30
Shoots 10/13 in the Pittsburgh area. Looking for locals only
SUBMISSIONS ARE DUE BY TOMORROW AT 6:00 PM
We are committed to inclusive, diverse casting. Please submit without regard to age, sex, ethnicity, disability, race, color, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other basis protected by law unless otherwise explicitly indicated.
Interested? Apply Now
Football Player Acting Tips
You are often called upon to play various roles as a football player. You may be asked to play the tough guy, the leader, the team player, or the underdog. No matter what role you are asked to play, some tips can help you make the most of your performance.
- Be Confident: One of the most important things you can do when acting is to project confidence. This doesn't mean you should be cocky or arrogant but believes in yourself and your abilities. If you don't believe in yourself, it will be tough for anyone else to believe in you.
- Be Natural: Another essential tip for football acting players is to be natural. This means that you should not try to force yourself into a role that doesn't fit who you are. Don't try to play the tough guy if you are naturally shy. Likewise, if you are naturally outgoing, don't try to play the shy guy. Be true to yourself, and your performance will be much more believable.
- Know Your Lines: One of the worst things you can do when acting is to forget your lines. This will not only make you look bad, but it will also make it difficult for the other actors in the scene to stay in character. Make sure you know your lines well so you can confidently deliver them.
- Practice: As with anything else in life, practice makes perfect. The more you practice acting, the better you will become at it. You may even want to take some acting classes to help you hone your skills.
- Be Prepared: One of the most important things you can do when acting is to be prepared. This means that you should clearly understand your role and the scene you are in. You should also ensure that you are physically and mentally prepared for the role's demands. If you are not ready, it will show in your performance.
You deserve to get discovered. Find more jobs, networking opportunities, and resources on Project Casting.
More Project Casting Casting Calls & Auditions:
'What Happens Later', starring Meg Ryan, is now casting and hiring actors in Arkansas. 'What Happens Later' casting directors are now casting actors, models, an...
'May December' starring Natalie Portman and Julianne Moore, is now casting in Savannah, Georgia. 'May December' Casting directors are now casting actors, models...
'Nickel Boys' is now casting multiple speaking roles for MGM Studios and Brad Pitt's Plan B productions. 'Nickel Boys' Casting directors are now casting actors,...