A commercial casting call for female athletes in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Casting directors are now casting athletes to work on scenes filmed in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on Wednesday, November 9, 2022. Producers are looking for the following talent:
- A highly experienced female weightlifter or Crossfit athlete for an advertisement photoshoot on Wednesday, Nov. 9.
How to apply?
Check out the casting call breakdown below to audition for a role in the upcoming production.
$750/Day Casting Call for Female Athletes
Weightlifter/Crossfit Advertisement Casting Submission Form
We're casting a highly experienced female weightlifter or Crossfit athlete for an advertisement photoshoot on Wednesday, Nov. 9.
Pay is $750 for the day You must be available all day on Nov. 9 and be within reasonable driving distance to Moon Township in Pittsburgh.
Interested? Apply Now
Athlete Acting Tips
When it comes to nailing an audition, athletes have an advantage. They're used to performing in front of a crowd and know how to stay calm under pressure. But there are still a few things they need to remember when transitioning from the playing field to the acting world. Here are some tips:
- Relax and be yourself. Athletes are often so used to being in control that they can appear stiff or artificial on camera. It's essential to relax and let your personality shine through.
- Show off your range. Athletes are usually typecast as tough guys or action heroes, but that's not all they can do. Showing off your content will make you more versatile and ultimately more successful.
- Be prepared. It is essential for athletes because they're used to working with a team. When you're auditioning, you're on your own. Make sure you know your lines and blocking and are comfortable with the material.
- Take direction well. Again, athletes are used to being in control, but when it comes to acting, it's essential to take direction from the director or casting director. They know what they're looking for, so listen to their feedback and make the necessary adjustments.
- Have fun. Yes, auditions can be nerve-wracking, but try to enjoy the process and have fun with it. After all, that's what acting is all about.
You deserve to get discovered. Find more jobs, networking opportunities, and resources on Project Casting.
More Project Casting Jobs:
A beauty brand casting call for models in New York City. Casting directors are now casting models to work on scenes filmed in New York City on November 16 or No...
A hospital commercial casting call for actors in Houston, Texas. Casting directors are now casting actors to work on scenes filmed in Houston, Texas betwe...
NBC's 'Young Rock' cast, casting calls, auditions, and news you should know. NBC's 'Young Rock' casting directors are now casting and hiring actors to work on s...