Are you looking for a new career? Do you want to work from home? If so, Netflix is now hiring to work from home.
Netflix is now hiring a Virtual Production Coordinator. According to the job posting, Netflix is looking into the future of content creation and video production. As a result, the Virtual Production Coordinator will be at the forefront of managing and producing new content for the streaming platform.
Job Responsibilities include the following:
- Under the guidance of the Virtual Production Managers, liaise between vendors, crew, and internal content teams.
- Provide research to support efforts to create better alignment between technology partners and cross-vertical production teams.
- Foster the adoption of new practices, frameworks and technology as it applies to Virtual Production within the company through helping prepare presentations, financial metrics, and aiding the development of in-house tools for project management.
- Organize and administer various internal and external workflows including but not limited to, budgeting, talent acquisition/hiring, calendering, talent onboarding, contracting, production/post production status, and delivery.
- Facilitate evolution of Virtual Production and VFX tracking software and internal systems. Manage enhancement requests as needed.
- Track and maintain virtual production weekly reports and milestones, keeping stakeholders apprised of status.
- Provide general assistance on various production support tasks as needed from pre-production through delivery.
- Contribute to the company’s culture of curiosity and self-disciplined pro-active responsibility as part of the Virtual Production and VFX team along with strong partnership toward Physical Production and Animation.
TikTok is turning unknown talent into Hollywood stars. TikTok currently has 120 million users in the United States, and the video-sharing app is known becoming known as a great way for unknown actors, models, and talent to get discovered. Moreover, the valuable marketing platform for brands seeking to capture the eyes and minds of Generation Z.