TikTok is one of the fastest-growing social media platforms in the world. Now, the enterprise is now hiring talent to join its company.
Amid the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic, millions of people have lost their jobs. Among them, hundreds of thousands of filmmakers are not working due to the Hollywood related production shut down. But, TikTok is now hiring filmmakers to join their company.
According to the job posting, TikTok is looking for people to “Identify, conceptualize, implement, measure and improve end-to-end projects in the area of talent development by utilizing various tools of talent management.” TikTok is turning unknown talent into Hollywood stars. TikTok currently has 120 million users in the United States, and the video-sharing app is known becoming known as a great way for unknown actors, models, and talent to get discovered. Moreover, the valuable marketing platform for brands seeking to capture the eyes and minds of Generation Z.
In a report by The Hollywood Reporter, the analytics firm Sensor Tower estimates people downloaded more than 100 million times in the United States. The UTA recently signed Brittany Tomlinson, whose August video showed her trying kombucha for the first time, and it had 1 million likes. Then the NFL announced a multiyear partnership with TikTok to offer game highlights and behind-the-scenes footage to users. Now, Will Smith is transitioning to TikTok after taking over Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram. Will Smith has over 700 million fans.
Now, TikTok is hiring videographers to work from home and join the company. According to the job posting, TikTok is looking for “an experienced and talented Videographer to join our User Growth team. Working closely with our diverse team of producers, art directors, videographers, video editors, marketing managers, product managers and data scientists, you will help the team evolve their approach for digital media advertising within the United States.”
- – Ability to quickly learn the TikTok platform and style guides for paid ads
- – Capture a high volume of user-generated style and professional footage across a range of content categories
- – Diversify the look and feel of video assets
- – Edit and organize string-outs for file management and footage transfer
- – Awareness and adherence to different social formats and aspect ratios
- – Assist in planning and shooting content to be used in paid advertising across digital media channels (Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.)
- – Excellent attention to detail and ability to proof-check your own work
Job Qualifications include:
- – Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- – 3+ years of professional experience in a similar role
- – Experience shooting in multiple formats, including 4k
- – Knowledge of contemporary cameras, file formats, codecs and proper handling in post-production workflow
- – Successful track record of producing and shooting content for performance marketing ads on digital media channels
- – Highly creative, organized and able to work independently
- – Great communication skills and a collaborative team player in a cross-cultural and cross-functional environment
- – Passionate about social media and short video formats
- – Understanding of today’s media landscape and how people engage with advertising – A pulse on cultural trends across a diverse spectrum of topics
- – Ability to shoot and produce high quality video content
- – Must own camera and sound equipment
- – Strong sense of composition and lighting
- – Comfortable working in a fast paced, ever-changing production environment (while working remote)
- – Experience distilling disparate sources of information into actionable inputs
- – Strong organization and file management skills
More Project Casting Jobs: