Job Title: Family Members for NYC Shoot
Job Details: We are conducting a casting call for a photography and video shoot in New York City on October 3rd and 4th. We are looking for diverse families to participate in this project, which aims to capture the essence of familial bonds across different ethnicities.
- Portraying a realistic and authentic family dynamic during the shoot.
- Interacting naturally with other family members and the family friend on set.
- Following the director's guidance and instructions for poses and actions.
- We are seeking families of all ethnicities, consisting of a father, mother, grandmother, child, and a family friend.
- All family members should be comfortable in front of the camera and able to act naturally in a family setting.
- Previous acting or modeling experience is a plus but not mandatory.
- Must be available for the shoot dates on October 3rd and 4th in New York City.
- Each selected family will receive a flat fee of $1000 per day for their participation in the shoot.
- Meals and refreshments will be provided on set.
- Transportation costs will be reimbursed up to a specified limit (details will be provided upon selection).