Future’s US Commercial team is seeking a Senior Producer to join a thriving team of sales-minded creative services professionals
The Creative Solutions team serves as the primary contact for the Future sales teams for custom, cross-channel solutions to support our multi-vertical brand portfolio. This team is responsible for both the pre-sale ideation, packaging and collateral development of custom campaigns, in addition to generating, and communicating proposals to the sales team for presentation to Advertising Agencies and/or clients.
The team also supports the development of new revenue-generating advertising and experiential products by creating proactive sales packages and case studies.
The Creative Solutions team supports the sales process from pitch stage to sold programs. Team Members will work closely with Sales, pre-sales and post-sales departments and all media platforms for sales opportunities.
The Senior Producer's roles is to plan and oversee all aspects of complex, or non-standard projects, and to meet that project’s goals on time and within budget. It will require you to organise people, tasks and resources to bring about a successful conclusion. This is a client-facing position, requiring the Producer to build trust with commercial sales team and clients throughout the production process
- Experience with content creation (video production, film / television development) or experiential and event production
- Project management skills with a knowledge of a project management process or methodology
- Knowledge of marketing products, including print, digital, social, newsletters, events etc.
- Ability to track and manage projects within the agreed budget
- Campaign reporting, with an ability to write reports for an internal and external audience
- Strong customer services skills
What will I get in return?
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
We are Future
- Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right!)
- 401k match
- Employee Staff Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flexible Spend Account (FSA)
- A share in our success - every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Free food (monthly munchies, bagel Fridays, fresh fruit & snacks and coffee and tea on tap)
- Central office locations with cool open plan working spaces. We operate a flexible working plan and are COVID secure
- Gym discounts
- Free digital magazine subscriptions and access to back copies of our print magazines and bookazines
- Discounted gym membership and onsite health & wellbeing (yoga at lunch anyone?!)
- Annual Future conference - get together with your colleagues to celebrate success and look forward to what's next
- Regular staff socials arranged by our wonderful Employee Community & Culture committees
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers
We’re Future. We’re 2300 colleagues over 200 brands speaking to 400 million people every month across the globe through websites, events and magazines. We haven’t just survived in 2020, we’ve thrived, increasing our audience share, taking more number one positions, acquiring new businesses and launching new brands.
And we don’t plan on stopping any time soon.
We’ve got an ambitious plan for 2021 that will build on our growth momentum and unlock new opportunities. We’re calling it Future 3.0 and we’re looking for talented people who want to be a part of it.Inclusion & Diversity
At Future we are passionate about ensuring that as a business, we are continuing to promote diversity and inclusion not just in our recruitment processes, but everything we do.
Future is an equal opportunity employer and we will continue to ensure our recruitment process will be free of bias and our workplaces are inclusive, positive, free of discrimination and respects all backgrounds and beliefs. Our culture is underpinned by our values which will continue to ensure that all applicants, current and future employees are treated with respect and fairness.
We are continuing to be inclusive in our approach to flexible working, ensuring that we are making adjustments where required and providing our employees the tools and support to enable them to grow and flourish in their careers
... see more