As a Photo Production Assistant, you’ll style and photograph our fun consigned products in our clean and safe authentication facility. You are goal oriented and a strong team player shaping the culture at TRR.
TRR supports the sustainability movement as we help keep life going for luxury products, reduce waste and keep our planet healthier.
We stand for equitable workplaces with opportunities to grow and we design our compensation programs with the view of you as a long-term employee with full benefits, generous vacation and company stock.
Compensation | Benefits | Perks
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Potential compensation over $18/hour with incentive pay programs
- Incentive programs that pay up to $400 per month based on performance
- $50 in monthly food credits
- 18 Paid PTO Days and 9 Paid Holidays
- Opportunity for overtime
- Clean and safe working environment with climate controlled warehouses
- $5,000 in RSUs (stock) awarded - Opportunity to earn as the company grows
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (purchase stock @ discounted rates)
- 401K (with company matching up to $1000)
- Generous Medical, Dental & Vision benefits subsidized by the The RealReal
What You Bring To The Role
- Style and shoot clothing on both women and men mannequins
- Be able to reach a quota of 150+ items per day
- Work with the photo team to meet the end of the month deadlines
- Assist with the movement of physical product through the studio
- Steam clothing as needed
- Be a self-starter and able to take a look at what needs to be done and move forward
- Ensure product is handled to the highest quality standards
Offers for qualifying positions in Warehouse, Receiving, Authentication and Photography must be extended by 1/31/2022. Start date is subject to satisfactory clearance of the background check. Company delays to the start date will not impair eligibility for payout. Signing bonus valued at $2500 to be paid in two installments. The first $1,000.00 will be issued in the pay period following 3 months of employment and the second $1,500.00 in the pay period following six months of employment. Bonus is only payable if the employee is in good standing continuously through the date each payment is made.
- No experience required
- Must be punctual and available to work overtime as needed
- Basic understanding of Mac OS and Canon Cameras
- Works well with deadlines and metrics
- Must be able to lift heavy boxes up to 50 lbs and stand for extended periods of time
All wages and payments are subject to applicable withholdings and deductions.
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. GHR4491
... see more