Pomelo is the leading online fashion platform in South East Asia. A platform for fashion focused women with a combination of the best products, the hottest local and international brands, world class content and data driven personalised experiences. Driven by technology and backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, our mission is to digitise fashion retail through our unique omnichannel model.
Through digital content, livestream, in store experiences, social media and advertising campaigns, our team of international in house creatives constantly push boundaries to wow our customers. As we expand our brand offering and footprint across Asia, we are looking for an experienced Styling Manager to join our in house Creative team.
Head of Fashion, Studio (Manager)
Bangkok Based, Relocation Provided
- Lead fashion direction for all Pomelo photoshoots for both in house and third party brands, across all channels and campaigns.
- Oversee styling on all Pomelo projects from new arrivals and brand launches to marketing campaigns, brand partnerships, livestream and fashion events.
- Set seasonal fashion direction for eCommerce and marketing campaigns, taking ownership of all styling guidelines and underpinnings.
- Manage the in-house styling team; coaching and supporting junior members, while also collaborating with a roster of freelance styling talent, ensuring the team KPIs and targets are established and met.
- Sign off on all team styling per project, driving and maintaining a high level of quality.
- Collaborate closely with the Pomelo in-house Buying team on the season’s assortment, styling guidelines, focus and key looks, so as to assure we are on trend and driving revenue simultaneously.
- Partner with the third party Buying team on brand partnerships, campaign and new brand launches, ensuring each campaign satisfies both the brand and Pomelo.
- Own eCommerce mapping for third party brand content to ensure the seamless and efficient launch of each new arrival.
- Lead art direction on special cover photos or special eCommerce projects, as required.
- Responsibility for on site product association and online VM of new products.
- Support model selection process alongside studio leadership team.
- Drive a high level of research within the styling team in order to constantly stay ahead of trends, interpreting them in a creative and commercial fashion.
- The ideal candidate will be confident, inspiring & trend aware with a commercial flair and an acute eye for detail.
- Possess a highly acute observation of key trends and pay close attention to local and international fashion e-commerce competitors.
- Above all you will be a gatekeeper of the Pomelo brand and a champion of fashion creativity with a commercial edge, you will think big and drive change and improvement in every campaign you work on.
- Prior experience in a fashion shooting environment.
- High degree of interest in the field of fashion and fashion photography.
- A strong and thorough knowledge of designers, brands and trends.
- Strong English communication & comfortable working in an international environment.
- Self-motivated, rigorous and detail-oriented, we are looking for a great communicator and a team player.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and time sensitive environment.
- Please submit your application with your portfolio.
... see more