AR, United States
Entertainment jobs & Crew
Staff / Crew
This position is based out of Bentonville, AR. Candidate must be in the metro area, and able to come to office as needed.
As a Retail Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving profitable business partnerships and inventory management strategies between Walmart and our vendor partners through forecasting, analytics, inventory flow optimization and effective communication. The Retail Account Manager will manage and develop solutions that progress the business of U&I, its vendor partners, and Walmart’s by ensuring outstanding customer service, strong attention to details, organizational skills, and the ability to identify opportunities to make processes flow smooth and seamless.
How you’ll do it
· Create and maintain domestic and import items in Walmart’s system
· Input and maintain online content in Walmart’s system
· Build strong relationships with both our vendors’ operations teams and Walmart’s merchandise planning teams
· Use historical sales analysis and industry trends to accurately forecast future demand on a sku and program level.
· Meet with Walmart’s Inventory Planning teams to review forecast roll-ups on a monthly basis and provide feedback with detailed analysis
· Drive supply chain initiatives to improve on time/ right quantity delivery
· Monitor in-stock needs and provide a proactive strategy to solve the stock problem
· Analyze vendor performance metrics and identify issues and root-causes, ultimately solving vendor performance issues or problems
· Monitor customer purchase orders
· Pull and analyze weekly POS reports highlighting insights and trends
· Maintain accurate records regarding program agreements, pricing, product information, order status, planning issues and vendor set-ups.
· Ensure that the internal accounting system is up-to-date with accurate shipping and invoicing information for cash flow purposes
· Work closely with other Retail Account Managers in complex problem solving, and best practice creation.
· Educate vendors on Walmart and the processes used (mods, advertising, shipping, etc)
What you’ll need
· Strong initiative and the ability to work independently with little supervision
What you’ve done
· Two+ years of experience working with Walmart with at least one of those years in demand planning
· Four year college degree preferred
Where you’ll do it
U&I Entertainment is a supplier for video games and entertainment products to all US Tier 1 retailers. The business is focused on curating video game and toy products at retail and providing an easy supply solution.
We are a growing team looking for people who are motivated by a collaborative and fast-paced work environment. We prioritize each individual’s development and are committed to building a team that values inclusion.
We support our team with a full offering of benefits including Insurance and 401(k). We provide technology tools and platforms to support mobility. We toss in a good dose of fun too!
U&I headquarters office is located in Minnetonka, MN. U&I operates with a hybrid style of working, where teams and employees decide when to work at home and when to be in the office.
This position is based out of Bentonville, AR.
Connect with U&I: