The Associate Producer is the right hand of the Creative Director/Producer working in lock step on all projects and communicating with all support departments. The intention of this role is to partner with the Creative Director to ensure the client is satisfied and continue growing the business opportunities of MOCEAN. The Associate Producer will work under the supervision of the Creative Director and will be responsible for the production and management of Theatrical A/V projects. The Associate Producer may supervise a Creative Coordinator. Must have high level of knowledge of creative and production workflow and be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Assist the Creative Director/Producer in all areas and phases of an audio visual campaign – from big picture thinking to the smallest housekeeping detail, and everything in between.
- Participate in client calls, write detailed notes of feedback / direction and delegate that information in a clear and efficient manner. Be the point of contact with the client when the Creative Director/Producer is unavailable.
- Participate in concept development and pitch processes.
- Facilitate communication with all internal departments (music, graphics, editors, AEs, etc.)
- Monitor individual and team progress and report project status to Creative Director/Producer on a regular basis.
- Independently and proactively work to ensure projects are moving forward as efficiently as possible by doling out revisions to editors, giving feedback to stakeholders, or sending deliverables upon Creative Director/Producers request.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director/Producer and other Leads to provide motivation, develop creativity, and build team cohesion.
- Troubleshoot with the Creative Director/Producer to solve creative or workflow issues.
- Review the Creative Coordinator status update for weekly production meetings to ensure the Resourcing Managers have the most current information.
- Responsible for monitoring the accuracy and completion of any phase of the creative process assigned by the Creative Director/Producer, such as asset gathering, graphic creation and approvals, writing, music, offline/online editorial, and final deliverables.
- Work hand in hand with the Creative Director/Producer in reviewing and quality checking deliverables before sending to client.
- 3+ years as Creative Coordinator / at least 2 years’ prior experience as Associate Producer or similar role in the entertainment industry, preferable in Theatrical/AV.
- Familiarity with MS SharePoint and Outlook 365.
- Experience in managing multiple projects, budgets, and scheduling.
- Must be deadline-driven and be able to manage the pressures of multiple competing deadlines.
- Good problem-solving skills are a must.
- Superior communication and organization skills are essential.
- Available to work demanding hours.
- Passion for entertainment marketing.
... see more