Casting Call: Actors for National Public Service Announcement (PSA) - Non-Union
Job Description: We are currently casting for a national Public Service Announcement (PSA) and are seeking talented individuals to fill specific roles. This is a non-union project.
- Caucasian Males
- Hispanic Males
- Perform scripted and possibly some improvisational roles as required by the PSA's script and director's guidance.
- Collaborate with other cast members and the production team to deliver compelling performances.
- Be able to take direction and feedback constructively and apply it to performances.
- Commit to rehearsals and shooting schedules as outlined by the production team.
- Maintain professionalism on set, including punctuality and a positive attitude.
- Must fall within the age range of 18-30.
- Must be either Caucasian or Hispanic.
- Prior acting experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- Must be available during the first week of December for the shoot.
- Ability to travel to the designated location in the DMV (D.C., Maryland, Virginia) area.
- Non-union status.
- Rate: $350
- Please note that travel and accommodation expenses are not covered, so local candidates are preferred.
This casting call offers a great opportunity for emerging actors to gain experience and exposure in a national PSA. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and encourage all eligible individuals to apply.