We’re Future. We’re 3000+ colleagues over 250+ brands speaking to 400 million people every month across the globe through websites, events and magazines. We haven’t just survived over the past couple of years, we’ve thrived, increasing our audience share, taking more number one positions, acquiring new businesses and launching new brands.
And we don’t plan on stopping any time soon.
We’ve got ambitious plans that build on our growth momentum and unlock new opportunities and we’re looking for talented people who want to be a part of it.
As Video Producer for PC Gamer, you'll have a head full of great creative ideas, the successful candidate will be keen to bring their expertise and knowledge to our flagship PC gaming website. Candidates will be able to proactively create high-quality short-form video content and ensure that it is produced on repeat. Responsibilities will also include the conception, creation and management of commercial video activity on PCGamer.com. You will need to be highly organised and with the ability to manage a range of different projects, seeing things through from the beginning to the end.
- Competence to be a “one-man-band,” with an eye for lighting and ear for audio, as needed both in-studio and on-location
- Thirst for producing multiple pieces in a day from ideation, execution/editing, posting and social media distribution
- Post production Adobe Premiere speed and dexterity that does not sacrifice quality
- Ability to follow established short-form templates/show-format
- Ability to shoot strategically and have the foresight to know how a video will all come together in post
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
Our Future, Our Responsibility - Inclusion and Diversity at Future
- Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right!)
- A share in our success- every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
We have a voice and we’re going to use it. We promote diversity and inclusion not just in our recruitment processes, but everything we do. We’re an equal opportunity employer and we will continue to ensure our recruitment process is free of bias and our workplaces are inclusive, positive, free of discrimination and respecting of all backgrounds and beliefs. Our culture is underpinned by our values and employees - current and future - are treated with respect and fairness. Find out more about Our Future, Our Responsibility on our website.
... see more