ENG, United Kingdom
Entertainment jobs & Crew
Staff / Crew
As Exec Promo Producer at Sky Creative, you'll manage a team of senior producers and producers across multiple areas. As well as leading a team, you'll own project and department budgets and ensure the correct production workflows are being adhered to. This is an individual with a wealth of experience across shoot, print, digital and broadcast production as well as leadership and management.
What you'll do:
- Drive excellence and lead in the production of high-end promos!
- Forward plan for the year ahead based on strategy and business priorities.
- Be accountable for production processes and implementation across internal and external teams.
- Lead and develop a team of producers.
- Overall financial reporting responsibility on projects.
- Ownership of the Legal/ Contractual processes with 3rd Parties and Sky's legal teams
What you'll bring:
- 8yrs + production experience (within promo and advertising production).
- Proven experience running a production team.
- Have a thorough understanding of production including live-action, print, motion GFX and Digital.
- Proven ability to deliver new technologies.
- A clear understanding of the creative and marketing process.
- Thorough understanding of asset delivery.
- Thorough financial grounding with a proven ability to budget, cost save and track.
- Ability to foster excellent relationships with senior stakeholders, clients, external partners and colleagues.
- Ability to present clear and coherent narratives in a confident manner.
Sky Creative is Sky's European Brand and Creative hub providing Brand Strategy, Brand Design, Advertising, Promotions, Broadcast Creative and Digital Design for multiple stakeholders across our European Markets.
From rebranding Sky Sports to designing key art and creating large-scale ATL campaigns for Sky's commissions and original productions, we are uniquely placed to offer our people a huge range of exciting and diverse opportunities.
We believe that an in-house agency is the best of both worlds. A great portfolio of work with unrivalled proximity to our clients, programme makers and commissioners alike. We are passionate about what we do and share first-hand in the success of the brands, shows and content we help create, promote and market. We're committed to delivering brilliant creative, made by people that love what they do.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
A generous pension package
Discounted mobile and broadband
How you'll work:
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home. We've adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You'll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus you'll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working. And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you