CA, , United States
Entertainment jobs & Crew
Staff / Crew
Alameda Health System
SUMMARY: Acts/simulates patients, caregivers, or staff by portraying attributes such as symptoms and physical/cultural/personal characteristics in a standardized method to assist in the delivery of simulation-based education.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: NOTE: The following are the duties performed by employees in this classification. However, employees may perform other related duties at an equivalent level. Not all duties listed are necessarily performed by each individual in the classification.
1. Prepares for cases before simulated educational event.
2. Portrays and simulates a person as described by the simulation case in a standardized way including the fitting and operation of adjunct trainers and moulage.
3. Collaborates with faculty and simulation staff to deliver simulation-based education events.
4. Provides detailed feedback to learners under guidance of faculty and simulation staff.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying.
Required Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
Preferred Experience: One year of standardized patient experience; one year of acting experience.
Incumbent will travel within Alameda Health locations to include Oakland, Alameda and San Leandro
Highland General Hospital
SYS Simulation Lab
Services As Needed / Per Diem
Admin, Business & Clinical Support