Couples that watch TV together report a stronger relationship.
The couple that binge-watches together, stays together. According to a new study, which was first reported by TheWrap, shows how watching TV can have a serious impact on your relationship.
Propeller Insights and Xfinity surveyed 1,935 adults 25-49 about their interactions over television and found the following stats (From TheWrap
What do you think? Share with us your thoughts in the comments.
- 66% of couples say watching TV together has strengthened their relationship; for millennial couples, it’s almost 75%
- 55% of parents have put their kids to bed earlier or later so they could watch their favorite TV show together
- Almost 30% of couples have canceled a social engagement to watch their favorite TV show
- 50% of couples admit to “TV Cheating”, or watching without their partner
- About 30% of single millennials have chosen not to date someone based off of their TV viewing preferences