Casting call: AAPI nurses wanted an educational video on COVID and flu testing in New York.
In an exciting opportunity for Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) nurses, a casting call has been announced for an upcoming educational industrial video. This project, focusing on administering COVID and flu tests, will contribute significantly to medical education and awareness.
The video, shot in the bustling city of New York, is looking for AAPI nurses to take on a pivotal role. These professionals will be at the forefront of demonstrating how to effectively use a medical testing kit, which has become increasingly important in today's healthcare landscape.
The selected individuals will have the responsibility of performing on-camera duties. They will demonstrate using a medical testing kit, an essential skill in the current healthcare scenario. The shoot is expected to last about 10 hours, during which the nurses will work closely with the production team to ensure that the medical procedures are accurately represented. They should be prepared to shoot multiple takes, as the director requires, to achieve the best possible outcome.
The casting call is specific in its requirements:
- The candidates must be of AAPI descent.
- They should have an aged appearance of 27-30 years old.
- A professional or realistic portrayal of nursing tasks is a must.
- Availability for a full-day shoot in New York is essential.
- While acting experience is preferred, it is not a mandatory requirement.
The compensation package for this role is quite attractive. The daily rate is $750, with an additional 20% for a 10-hour shoot. There is also a buyout fee of $1,500 plus 20%. The total compensation reflects a 1-year usage agreement. This non-union project makes it an accessible opportunity for a wide range of applicants.
Once completed, the video will be used internally and featured on the Lucira website. It will serve as a reference for medical professionals, playing a crucial role in educating them about the correct procedures for administering COVID and flu tests.
This casting call is not just a job opportunity but a chance for AAPI nurses to be part of a project highlighting their community's contribution to healthcare. It's an initiative that recognizes the diversity within the medical field and aims to provide educational content that is both inclusive and informative.
For those who fit the bill and are ready to take on this challenge, this casting call could start an exciting and rewarding experience.
How to apply?
Check out the casting call breakdown below to audition for a role in the upcoming casting call.
NOW CASTING: AAPI Nurses for a Lucira Industrial
Job Details: We seek Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) nurses to feature in an upcoming educational industrial video. The video aims to provide clear instructions on administering COVID and flu tests. This project is non-union and will be shot in New York.
- Perform on-camera duties as a nurse, demonstrating the use of a medical testing kit.
- Participate in a 10-hour shoot, adhering to all given directions and scripts.
- Work with the production team to ensure accurate representation of the medical procedures.
- Be prepared to shoot multiple takes as required by the director.
- AAPI descent.
- Aged appearance of 27-30 years old.
- Professional or realistic portrayal of nursing tasks.
- Must be available for a full-day shoot in New York.
- Acting experience is preferred but optional.
- Daily rate of $750, plus 20% for a 10-hour shoot.
- Buyout fee of $1,500 plus 20%.
- The total compensation package will reflect a 1-year usage agreement.
- The video will be used internally and featured on the Lucira website as a reference for medical professionals.
Interested? Apply Now!
You deserve to get discovered. Find more jobs, networking opportunities, and resources on Project Casting.