Do you love Spider-man? Well Spidey fans this is your chance to be a part of the upcoming new feature film, "The Amazing Spider-Man 2."
Action Casting is currently looking for Spider-Man fans to audition in Chicago to be a part of a promotional campaign for the new movie, "The Amazing Spider-Man 2," which stars Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man.
The Chicago casting call is 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. March 19th at the Cinespace Chicago, 2621 W. 15th Place.
The Minneapolis casting call is 10 am to 6 p.m March 22nd at The Mall of America Executive Center 60 E. Broadway, Bloomington, MN 55425
Spider-Man fans, it's your chance to get caught in the web of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2."
"You may get an opportunity to swing like Spidey, meet a cast member, or go behind-the-scenes of the new movie," according to the audition flyer.
Five people from the casting calls will be selected to be featured in the promotional campaign that will air on NBC.
Here are the specifics to be considered:
If selected, as part of your participation you will do the following:
- Be an avid Spider-Man fan and knowledgeable about all things Spider-Man.
- Attend one of the regional selection events, happening in various cities across the US at the date & location outlined below. Come in costume. Points for effort and style.
- Be available to fly to Los Angeles or New York between March 31-April 7 (exact dates tbd) to participate in a special Spider-Man experience and agree to be documented on film during this experience.
- Agree to appear in a national promotional campaign across the properties of NBCUniversal related to Sony's "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" film release.
Don't forget to leave us a comment!
- You'll travel to either Los Angeles or New York for two days with all expenses paid in the first week of April to film a national promotional campaign for "The Amazing Spider-Man 2."
- If you are under 18 years of age you are required to have a parent/guardian accompany you at the audition.
Photo Credits: Facebook