Casting directors are now casting the following roles:
- Speaking Roles
- Background Acting Roles
About Rap SH*T:
According to reports, Issa Rae has landed an eight-episode series order at HBO Max for the half-hour comedy. The project was first announced as being in development in October 2019. It centers around two estranged high school friends from Miami who reunite to form a rap group. Rae is writing the pilot for the series and will executive produce the project under her Hoorae production company, with Montrel McKay of Hoorae.
Jonathan Berry and Dave Becky of 3 Arts will executive produce. Hip hop group Yung Miami and JT of City Girls serve as co-executive producers alongside Kevin “Coach K” Lee and Pierre “P” Thomas for Quality Control Films and Sara Rastogi for Hoorae. Rae’s audio content company, Raedio, will handle music supervision for the series.
How to apply?
To audition for a role on Issa Rae’s Rap SH*T, check out the casting call breakdown below.
HBO Rap SH*T Casting Call
HBO ‘RAP SH!T’ Casting Call
Last Week of Filming!
- Pawn Shop Customers
- Wal-Mart Customers
Shooting: Thursday, December 9th
HBO Casting Call
Miami Men Only
Looking for men who are okay with simulating sexual actions
Intimacy coach will be on set to direct boundaries and choreograph the scene
- Man biting the female neck
- Man groping breast over clothing
- Man simulating licking nipple of female character
Filming is Friday 11/12, Covid Testing will be compensated $200/Day
HBO Casting Call: Mansion Party!
All Ages Welcome 18+ Filming is Friday 11/12 in Miami, Florida
COVID Tests are Compensated
- Catering Staff
- Basketball Players
- Celebrity Types
- Gold Diggers
- Fancy Upscale Cars $200
- Music Executives
- Rap Artists Sexy Entourage
- Stage Crew
- Bar Goers
HBO Max Presents: Rap SH!T
Casting Searching: Miami Locals
- College Students
- Roller Skaters
HBO Max ‘RAP SH!T’ Created by Issa Rae Casting Call
Now accepting submissions!
Looking for Miami Locals to Play:
- Pool Party People
- Club Goers
- Restaurant staff
All ages welcome
Filming starts September 22nd
- GAY AA MALE - 20's-30's
- Man - 20 - 30- African American
- WILL BE IN CONVERTIBLE WITH HIS FRIENDS.
- BIKINI-CLAD LADY - Female, any ethnicity, 20-30
- Co-Star role, Woman- 20 - 30 0 Any Ethnic Appearance
- An attractive woman being filmed by a full-lipped man
- as he rips off her bikini top string at the beach.
- ROLES : REAL DJ, PEDESTRIANS / BAR & GRILLE PATRONS W/CARS
- RATE : $125/10 hours (extra $25 if booked with vehicle)
- Rate is $125/10hrs
- Location: Miami, FL
- RAPPERS, HIP HOP ARTISTS, R&B, MALES AND FEMALES, AGE NOT A FACTOR
- This role will be on contract until mid November, several days a week.
- Looking for a young lady, all eth, that is really deaf
- great sign laguage skills a must.
P-Valley is now casting actors, models, and dancers for Season 2. P-Valley is one of Starz Network's biggest and most-talked about TV shows. Set in Mississippi, the drama series centers around Uncle Clifford (Nicco Annan), the non-gender...
Dakota Johnson’s next movie Cha Cha Real Smooth is now casting and hiring actors in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Producers are seeking the following types: Actors Models Photo Doubles Stand-ins Extras Apply Now What is the plot of Cha...
Disney is now hiring actors in Atlanta, Georgia. Casting directors are now casting, actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming in Atlanta, Georgia starting this August 2021. Details for the upcoming production have...