A golf zone commercial casting call for golfers in Miami, Florida.
Casting directors are now casting golfers to work on scenes filmed in the South Florida area in December 2022 - March 2023.
Producers are looking for the following talent:
- 40's+, Male, All Ethnicities, 20 Handicap or better. Looking for talent who are golfers and are comfortable on-camera.
- Clean-cut, in good shape.
How to apply?
To audition for a role in the upcoming production, check out the casting call breakdown below.
Performance Golf Zone Commercial Casting Call
LOOKING FOR MALE GOLFERS
CASTING for a GOLF COMMERCIAL
for MALE GOLFERS - 40+
Please read below and feel free to pass it along:
Performance Golf Zone
- Online Ads –
“One of the leading online golf companies selling digital golf instruction. Currently selling 6-time Major Champion Sir Nick Faldo’s programs. Tiger Woods's former coach Hank Haney’s program and Justin Rose’s former coach Nick Bradley’s program” This will be a virtual casting.
Audition Tapes Due: ASAP – or by Noon, Fri Dec 2nd at the latest! (instructions below)
Shoot Location: South FL area
- (Talent must be true locals.
- No travel/housing/per diem provided)
Shoot Date: Dec 2022 - March 2023. Flexible dates.
Rate: $150 - 700 for 1 to 2-3 hours, depending on the spot (on-going opportunities available if the ads perform well). Spots include using a new club & giving testimonials or delivering dialogue for a few ads.
Usage/Provisions: Ads to be aired on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and other online platforms. In perpetuity.
This is a NON-UNION Project.
We are looking for the following:
40's+, Male, All Ethnicities, 20 Handicap or better. Looking for talent who are golfers and are comfortable on-camera.
Clean-cut, in good shape.
SELF-TAPE INSTRUCTIONS: (Please submit to us before 12pm, Fri – Dec 2)
All casting submissions should be self-taped at home. This can even be done on a smart phone (held horizontally). Have someone hold the camera to record off-camera, or use a tri-pod, prop the camera up somewhere. Just make sure you can be clearly seen and heard.
Keep it simple, quick, and easy.
For the Audition, we’d like a video of the talent doing the following:
Part 1: (Introduction / Slate)
Film a video in a medium shot (head & shoulders) state your first and last name, height, talent agency (if applicable),
and your golf handicap to camera.
Then, briefly tell us:
- How long have you been playing golf…
- What is your #1 struggle in golf (i.e. lack of distance, slice, hook, inconsistency?)…
Part 2: (Swing Shot)
Next, film another short video showing us a down the line version of your swing (see attached photo for reference) or a side view of your swing.
You can use a tripod or prop the camera up somewhere. Just make sure you can be clearly seen and heard.
Submissions Due by Friday – Dec 2,
so we can have everything in time to send to our client.
Interested? Apply Now
Audition Tips for a Commercial
To prepare for a commercial audition, it is essential to be well prepared. Here are some tips for success:
- Read the script beforehand and practice your lines. Familiarizing yourself with the material will help you feel more confident during the audition process.
- Show up early to the audition and make sure you have all your necessary materials - headshots, resumes, scripts, etc. Allowing yourself extra time to prepare will ensure you're in control of your performance and won't be rushed or distracted by external factors.
- Do not let nerves take over - stay calm and focused on the task by taking deep breaths throughout the day leading up to and during your audition.
- Know the product you are showcasing, ask questions if needed, and come prepared with questions of your own to demonstrate your enthusiasm and interest in the project.
- Be professional - maintain eye contact with the people at the audition, introduce yourself confidently, and ensure your posture is strong and steady throughout the process.
- Show off your personality! Auditions allow you to showcase who you are as a performer and add something unique to the commercial that can help set you apart from other actors during the casting process. Let go of inhibitions and be open to experimenting with different ideas while maintaining focus on what those booking commercials expect.
You deserve to get discovered. Find more jobs, networking opportunities, and resources on Project Casting.
More Project Casting Jobs:
A reality tv show competition casting call for players in Canada. Casting directors are now casting players to work on scenes filmed in Canada. Producers are lo...
Beyblade commercial casting call for soccer players in Atlanta, Georgia. Casting directors are now casting soccer players to work on scenes filmed in Atla...
A high profile recording artist casting call for models in Los Angeles, California. Casting directors are now casting actors to work on scenes filmed in Los Ang...