Simon Casting is now hiring casting assistants in Chicago, Illinois.Simon Casting, the casting director behind Empire, Chicago Fire, Chicago Justice, and a ton of other shows and movies, is now searching for a casting assistant to join their company. To apply for the film job, check out the hiring breakdown below.
Job Notice: Casting AssistantSimon Casting is currently seeking a High-Level Casting Assistant:
The ideal candidate is an eager, self-starting, organized, detail-oriented professional with a strong interest in theater/television/film.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field (Theater, Film)
- General knowledge of the entertainment industry
- Excellent people skills, must have the ability to work with a wide range of personalities
- Strong phone etiquette
- This is not a standard 9-5 job, there are late nights and early mornings, candidates must be willing to be flexible.
- Strong interest and background in theater
- A sense of humor! We work hard, but we are a FUN office!
- And above all, ENTHUSIASM!
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]What do you think? Discuss this story with fellow Project Casting fans on Facebook. On Twitter, follow us at @projectcasting.
If you are not local and/or do not fit the description, do not apply