Empire season 3 is now casting teen actors in Chicago, Illinois.
4 Star Casting is looking for people to play African American and Hispanic teens who like like they are between the ages of 17 to 22 years old for an episode of Empire
in Chicago, Illinois. Producers are looking for talents to work on a scene filming on Friday, October 14th in Chicago.
About Foxs Empire:
Empire centers around a hip hop music and entertainment company, Empire Entertainment, and the drama among the members of the founders family as they fight for control of the company. The hour-long family drama was created by Lee Daniels and Danny Strong, and stars Terrence Howard and Taraji P. Henson.
To audition for a role, check out the casting call details below:
Empire Season 3 Casting Call
CASTING CALL! EMPIRE EPISODE 309
DATES: See below
NOTE: This is a 2 step process, you MUST fill out our most recent Master Survey posted to the top of our page AND email your submission. DO NOT fill out the survey if you've already done so for this week.
FRIDAY, 10/14/16 (Fitting on Tuesday, 10/13)
ROLE: WOKE KID PHOTO DOUBLE
We're looking for people to play African American and Hispanic teens who look as if they are between the ages of 17-22 years old.
You MUST be able to come in for a fitting on Tuesday, 10/13!
WEDNESDAY, 10/19/16 (Fittings on Mon., 10/17 & Tue., 10/18)
ROLE: PHILLY TEENS - FLASHBACK SCENE
We're looking for people to play teens ages 16-22 years old. Any ethnicity.
You MUST be able to come in for a fitting on either Mon., 10/17 or Tue., 10/18!
If you are interested and available ALL DAY on the day in which you're submitting (this means you have zero obligations for the day), please submit the following to [email protected]gmail.com:
1) The role you're submitting for in subject line of your email
2) Your name, phone number, email address, height and weight - IT'S IMPORTANT THAT WE HAVE YOUR HEIGHT AND WEIGHT.
3) 2 candid photos; one full length and one from the shoulders up so we can clearly see your face.
4) Confirm that you are completely available on the day in which you're submitting.
5) Please confirm that you have filled out the Master Survey (located on the top of our Facebook Page) for the weeks of 10/10 and 10/17. REMEMBER - DO NOT complete the survey if you've already done so. All you need to do is submit the information above.
We will be in touch if you are in consideration. Thank you in advance for submitting!
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with fellow
Project Casting fans on Facebook. On Twitter, follow us at @projectcasting.