"Duster" casting call - A unique opportunity for Hispanic/Latino fathers in television in Albuquerque, NM.
Are you a Hispanic or Latino male aged between 30 and 50 with a knack for acting and a passion for the 1970s era? If so, an exciting opportunity awaits you in the upcoming television series "Duster." The show, set in the vibrant and culturally rich landscape of the 1970s, is currently casting for the background role of a "Father."
This unique role requires individuals who can authentically embody the lifestyle and demeanor of a father figure from the 1970s. It's a chance not just to be on television but to relive and portray a significant part of history. The selected actors will be expected to participate actively in costume fittings, be available for the whole day of filming on December 6, and collaborate seamlessly with the cast and crew.
- Costume Fittings: Get a chance to step back in time with period-appropriate costumes, requiring attendance on designated fitting dates.
- Filming Availability: Mark your calendars for December 6, as full-day availability is a must.
- Direction Following: A willingness to take directions from the director and crew will be key to ensure a smooth shooting process.
- Collaboration: Working harmoniously with other actors and the crew is essential for the production's success.
- Character Integrity: Maintaining the essence of the 1970’s character in both appearance and behavior is crucial.
- Ethnicity and Age: Open exclusively to Hispanic or Latino males, aged 30-50.
- 1970s Persona: Ability to convincingly portray a father figure from the 1970s in both looks and actions.
- Availability and Flexibility: Must be available for costume fittings and the shooting schedule.
- Professionalism: Punctuality and professional behavior are non-negotiable.
- Acting Experience: While previous acting experience is a plus, it's not a mandatory requirement.
The role offers a compensation of $105 for an 8-hour day, which is a great way to earn while engaging in an enriching acting experience.
This casting call presents a rare chance for Hispanic and Latino individuals to shine in a background role that pays homage to the diverse cultural heritage of the 1970s. It's more than just a role; it's a journey into the past, an opportunity to bring a slice of history to life on the screen. If you fit the description and are intrigued by the prospect of acting in a 1970s themed series, don't hesitate to apply. This could be the beginning of an exciting adventure in the world of television and acting.
How to apply?
Check out the casting call breakdown below to audition for a role in the upcoming casting call.
"Duster" Casting Call for Fathers
Job Description: We are currently seeking Hispanic and/or Latino males, aged 30-50, to play the background role of a "Father" in an upcoming 1970's themed television series. This role requires individuals who can convincingly portray the lifestyle and demeanor of a father figure from the 1970s era.
- Participate in costume fittings on the designated dates.
- Be present and fully available for filming on December 6.
- Follow the directions of the director and crew during shooting.
- Collaborate with other actors and crew to ensure a smooth production process.
- Maintain the integrity of the 1970’s character and setting through appearance and behavior.
- Male, Hispanic or Latino descent, aged 30-50.
- Ability to convey a convincing 1970s father figure in appearance and demeanor.
- Flexibility to participate in costume fittings and filming on specified dates.
- Professional behavior and punctuality are crucial.
- Previous acting experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- Rate: $105 for an 8-hour day.
Interested? Apply Now!
You deserve to get discovered. Find more jobs, networking opportunities, and resources on Project Casting.