HP is now casting artists, makers, and creative small business owners for an upcoming photoshoot.
Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming in Portland, Oregon on September 29th or 30th.
Producers are seeking the following types:
Looking for artists, makers, and other creative small business owners for a photoshoot for HP.
How to apply?To audition for a role in the upcoming HP commercial, check out the casting call breakdown below.
HP Photoshoot Casting Call
CASTING CALL: HP
DEADLINE TO APPLY: 11:59pm Tuesday 9/14
Please get started on the requested photos ASAP!
WHO WE NEED
We’re looking for artists, makers, and other creative small business owners for a photoshoot for HP.
Some examples of what we’re looking for include (but aren’t limited to):
- Clothing Makers
- Jewelry Makers
- Plant Sellers
- Hat Makers
- Instrument Makers
- Vintage resellers
- Artisanal Food Makers
- Small-Batch Food Makers
Don’t see yourself on this list? If the words “artist, “maker,” or “creative small business owner” resonate with your identity, please apply! We love the unexpected.
You don’t need any professional modeling experience to apply. You should feel comfortable on camera and willing to share your stories and passions.
People of all identities (races, sizes, physical abilities, genders, sexualities, religions, ethnicities, countries of origin, and more) who fall within the given parameters are welcome and encouraged to apply. We are committed to representing authentic diversity across all projects.
TYPE: Commercial photoshoot
UNION STATUS: Non-Union
PRODUCER not contact)
SHOOT LOCATION: Portland, OR. We will film in your location. You must work within a 30-minute drive of Portland to apply.
SHOOT DATES: 1 day, Wed 9/29 or Thu 9/30. You’ll also be needed for a wardrobe fitting + location scout in Tue 9/28
PAY IF HIRED: $4150 total, which includes
- $500 for 1 day of shooting
- $150 for the wardrobe fitting + scout
- $3500 for the usage of your image by the advertiser.
An additional $1500 is available for the use of your location, if you are the owner. If you rent your space, location fees will go to the owner of the building.
Talent agents: additional 20% available on all listed rates
USAGE: Two year, global, all print & digital mediums
HIRING REQUIREMENTS: Must be 18+ and be legally eligible to work in the US. Must comply with all COVID19 protocols. Must work within 30 minutes of Portland.
COVID19 CONSIDERATIONS: Please only apply if you would feel safe working during COVID19 given the information below.
- The casting process will be 100% remote. There will be no in-person auditions or callbacks. Production will follow all CDC and OMPA guidelines
- All cast + crew will be tested for COVID19 before the shoot (at no cost to you). Hiring is contingent upon negative test results.
- Note that as models, you will sometimes be asked to remove your mask, for active photography and makeup application.
You will need the following photos to apply:
- Headshot. Professional photo not required. A nice quality recent photo of you is fine. No hats, sunglasses, black and white, or filters.
- Selfie A recent selfie showing your current hairstyle.
- Work photos (3) Photo of you working. These can be new or existing photos.
- Workspace Photos: (3) Interior: Photos of your workspace (office, studio, home studio, etc.) Please include an exterior photo if available.
- Optional: Photo of the art/products you sell (if applicable). Photo of any pets/partners who help you in your work.
Netflix's Me Time starring Kevin Hart and Mark Wahlberg is now casting in Los Angeles, California. Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming in Los Angeles, California. Producers are seeking the...
Hocus Pocus 2 is now casting and hiring background actors in Rhode Island. Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming in Rhode Island this Fall 2021. Producers are seeking...
French Montana music video is now casting models in New York City. Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming on September 13th in New York City. Producers are seeking...