Casting directors are seeking local and regional actors for a major furniture/mattress television commercial.Arvold Casting posted a casting call for actors local/regional to Virginia. Auditions are scheduled for Monday, June 23rd through Friday, June 27th in Charlottesville, Virginia. Filming will take place on July 8th, 9th, or 10th, 2014 for one (1) day. Actors that are selected will be compensated $5,000 for their work on the production. The commercial will be used in Chicago and other Mid-west markets. Casting directors are seeking several actors to appear in the commercial Please see below for details and submission instructions.
Mattress/Furniture Commercial Casting CallSeeking the following: GAS STATION ATTENDANT: 35-55, Male, Caucasian. A character face with an authentic presence and deep voice, perhaps a bit eccentric but not over the top. Beard is preferred but not essential. GAS STATION CUSTOMER: Mid 20’s-Early 50’s, Male, Any ethnicity. Authentic variety of reactions necessary. FAST FOOD ATTENDANT: Late teen’s – Early 20’s, Female, Any ethnicity. Bubbly, innocent, not stupid but rather, unaware of the absurdity of just doing her job. FAST FOOD CUSTOMER: Late 20’s – Early 50’s, Male or Female, Any ethnicity. Great facial expressions are essential. SALESMAN: Early 20’s – Mid-30’s, Male, Any ethnicity. Confident, contemporary, authoritative, likable and dynamic, he convinces everyone that buying a mattress requires his particular expertise, experience, and professionalism.
Director: Sam Crawford Executive Producer: John Noble Line Producer: Kevin Matusow Production Company: Traveling Picture Show Company Casting Company: Arvold Casting
Audition: Monday, June 23rd – Friday, June 27th in Charlottesville, VA Callbacks: Either Tuesday, July 1st or Wednesday, July 2nd in Richmond, VA Shoot Dates: July 8th, 9th, or 10th, 2014 for one (1) day Shoot Location: Richmond VA Compensation: $5,000 flat (includes agency fee) for usage buyout for one (1) full year Lodging/Transportation: If applicable Usage: All media in Chicago and other Mid-west markets and ¾ of the Eastern seaboard Buy-out: 1 full year Conflicts: Furniture & Mattresses This is Non-union.ONLINE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS: Please send your headshot and resume in PDF format to [email protected]. Please include ALL of the following information at the top of your email submission IN THIS ORDER:
- City, State:
- Are you a local hire to Richmond, VA (answer YES or NO):
- Are you a regional hire to Richmond, VA (answer YES or NO):
- Union Status (SAG-AFTRA, Fi-Core, SAG Eligible, Non-Union, etc.):
- Age or Age Range:
- Birthdate if under 18:
- Cell Phone:
- Agent (for this project, if any):
- Agent Phone & E-mail:
- Do you have your own Agency Pro account with us which is current and updated (answer YES or NO or explain):
- Confirm FULL AVAIL or provide availability info below
- Availability to attend audition in Charlottesville, VA between Tuesday, June 24th and Friday, June 27th (FULL AVAIL or list
- dates/time of day avail):
- Availability to attend callbacks in Richmond, VA on either Tuesday, July 1st or Wednesday, July 2nd (FULL AVAIL or explain):
- Availability for the shoot dates in Richmond, VA on July 8th, 9th, or 10th, 2014 (answer YES or NO or explain):
- Have you ever appeared in a furniture or mattress commercial and/or media campaign? (answer YES or NO):
- If YES, what spot and what year?
- If you have any physical limitations, describe here (if none, write NONE):
- If cast, would you be willing to cut or grow your hair if asked? (answer YES or NO):
- If cast, would you be willing to be either clean shaven or grow a beard if asked? (answer YES or NO):
- If not cast for a speaking role, are you willing to be a paid extra? (answer YES or NO):
For more details, and additional instructions visit ArvoldCasting.comDiscuss this story with fellow Project Casting fans on Facebook. On Twitter, follow us at @projectcasting.