Step back in time: Casting call for indigenous extras in 1970s series in Albuquerque, NM.
Are you ready to transport yourself back to the 1970s and be a part of an exciting television series? If you're an Indigenous adult or have a child between the ages of 6 and 11, we have an incredible opportunity for you! A casting call is open for Indigenous individuals to become extras in a 1970s-themed TV series, where you'll play a crucial role in recreating the era's authentic atmosphere.
- Who We're Looking For: We seek Indigenous people, both adults aged 18 and above and children aged 6-11, to join us in bringing the 1970s to life on screen.
- Job Responsibilities: As an extra in this production, your role will include participating in costume fittings and adhering to wardrobe requirements, acting in background scenes as directed by our experienced production team, and following instructions from the director and crew to ensure scenes are captured perfectly. Your presence will be required for the shoot on the specified work date.
- Requirements: To be eligible, you must identify as Indigenous, be 18 years of age or older for adults, and be between the ages of 6-11 for children. Additionally, you should be available for a costume fitting on November 28 or 29 and the work date on December 18th. We're looking for individuals who can follow directions and collaborate effectively with others. Access to reliable transportation to and from the set location in Albuquerque is a must.
Your contribution to the series won't go unnoticed. We value your time and talent, so we offer a competitive rate of $105 for an 8-hour workday. Payment terms will be discussed upon selection and outlined in the participant agreement.
Why You Should Apply?
- Cultural Representation: This casting call allows us to showcase Indigenous culture and history on screen, contributing to a more diverse and inclusive media landscape.
- Travel Back in Time: Immerse yourself in the fascinating world of the 1970s, from the fashion to the music, and be a part of a series that captures the essence of that era.
- Professional Experience: If you've ever dreamed of being on a television set, this is your chance to work alongside experienced professionals in the entertainment industry.
- Compensation: Your time and dedication are valuable, and we believe in fair compensation for your contribution to the project.
Join us in bringing the 1970s back to life and making a meaningful contribution to the world of television!
How to apply?
Check out the casting call breakdown below to audition for a role in the upcoming casting call.
1970s Series Casting Call for Indigenous Peoples
Job Details: We are seeking extras to participate in filming a television series set in the 1970s. The casting is open to Indigenous people, adults aged 18 and above, and children aged 6-11. Selected participants will be involved in background scenes to represent the era and setting of the series authentically.
- Participate in costume fittings and adhere to wardrobe requirements.
- Be present and act in the background scenes as directed by the production team.
- Follow instructions from the director and crew to ensure scenes are captured as needed.
- Be available for the entirety of the shoot on the specified work date.
- Identify as Indigenous.
- For adults: Must be 18 years of age or older.
- For children: Must be between the ages of 6-11.
- Must be available for costume fitting on November 28 or 29.
- Must be available for the work date on December 18th.
- Ability to follow directions and work well with others.
- Reliable transportation to and from the set location in Albuquerque.
- Rate: $105 for an 8-hour workday.
- Payment terms will be discussed upon selection and outlined in the participant agreement.
Interested? Apply Now!
You deserve to get discovered. Find more jobs, networking opportunities, and resources on Project Casting.