Tesla is Now Hiring People to Work From Home (UPDATE)
Tesla is now hiring people to work from home.
Are you looking for a new career? Do you want to work from home? If so, Tesla is now hiring.
Energy Customer Support Specialist
Tesla’s Energy Customer Support Specialist is a remote position and will “handle a variety of customer issues while delivering on world-class customer service. The role of a specialist is to resolve or escalate complaints through appropriate channels and address social media escalations directed at the CEO with critical thinking.”
In addition, job requirements include “perform other duties and assignments including administrative, special projects. Support general call center functions that reinforce the mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.”
Energy Support Specialists are the “face of the Tesla brand”. Talents who are hired for the position should exceed customer’s expectations and provide a high level of professionalism.
Tesla Job Responsibilities include the following:
- Achieve minimum expectations on all Key Performance Indicators, monthly and quarterly
- Provide excellent customer service that is focused on the person as well as the solution.
- Maintain and follow through on ongoing customer concerns until issue is resolved
- Work with various Tesla partners, such as scheduling, maintenance, process development, etc.
- Address tasks in a timely manner
- Proactively self-educates and maintains expectations regarding training, courses, and procedural/policy updates
Prior work experience and job qualifications include:
- Reliable internet connection and a quiet workspace free of disruptions
- 1 year customer service experience or equivalent
- Evidence of exceptional ability
- Proven track record of excellent customer quality and productivity expectations
- Receptive to constructive feedback
- Thinks outside the box & takes initiative
- Experience with Windows and MS Office applications
- Excellent judgement in solving critical problems
- Ability to adapt in a fast pace changing environment
- Team player attitude is a MUST
Tesla Support SpecialistTesla is looking for a Tesla Support Specialist to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position requires a high level customer and employee interaction, so the ideal candidate will require a strong level of customer service skills and experience. The overall responsibility of this role is to ensure Tesla meets its obligations and commitments by responding to customer inquiries in an accurate and timely manner. The Customer Support team develops and maintains excellent working relationships with Tesla Owners and various internal departments to carefully and effectively address customer concerns. Qualified persons may have a background in customer support or administrative roles. Candidates will thrive in both an independent and team environment. To apply, click here
Roadside Support Specialist (Remote Opportunity)Tesla Inc. is looking for a Roadside Support Specialist to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. We are looking for highly motivated individuals that excel in working with customers in potentially high stress environments and are able to work through urgent situations with precision and speed. The Roadside team is in place to provide an exceptional experience even in unexpected situations. We focus on building and developing relationships with roadside assistance professionals and internal departments to achieve a high level of service for our owners. Experienced persons may have a background in emergency dispatching, roadside support, and/or high level customer service type roles. Candidates must be able to thrive in a high energy team environment managing multiple events at once. Your core values should revolve around providing amazing service and exceeding customer expectations, while having a calm and focused demeanor. To apply, click here In relevant news, Amazon is now also hiring people to work from home. Amazon is looking to hire some work-from-home jobs for its customer service department. Not the gig for you? Amazon has more than 200 other job postings in their “virtual” category, meaning all of them are remote work you can do from home. Some may be specific to certain areas, so be sure to read the entire job posting before applying. From human resources to sales and even leadership training, be sure to browse them all if you’re looking for an at-home job. Related:
- Apple is Now Hiring People to Work From Home
- Want to Work From Home? Kaplan is Now Hiring
- Disney is Now Hiring People to Work from Home