Indeed Jobs - Indeed is now hiring an In-House Creative Agency Executive Producer to produce video content for the platform.
Are you looking for a job in the entertainment industry? Have you ever dreamed of becoming a producer? If so, then we have the job opportunity for you.
Indeed is now hiring an In-House Creative Agency Executive Producer to join their company. The job opportunity is in Texas and according to the job opportunity, your responsibility as an Executive Producer includes the following, "you are a masterful content practitioner with superior skills in film and sound. You will be responsible for bringing the creative concepts to life via various content mediums by managing all production activities, and all levels of resources and funding - both nimble and high-end projects, leading director search, studio/supplier negotiation, bidding, pre-production preparation, shooting, recording, editing, post and final shipping."
Compensation ranges from $150,000 to $225,000 per year.
Check out the job description below:
Indeed is driven to create a better, more effective, more equitable world of work. The digital content you will directly create will affect positive change in people’s lives, including millions of job seekers who face barriers to employment. As an Executive Producer, you are a masterful content practitioner with superior skills in film and sound. You will be responsible for bringing the creative concepts to life via various content mediums by managing all production activities, and all levels of resources and funding - both nimble and high-end projects, leading director search, studio/supplier negotiation, bidding, pre-production preparation, shooting, recording, editing, post, and final shipping.
Ideally, you have helped construct a world-class, fully integrated production department, and you are well versed in budgetary maintenance, salary planning, management, and mentorship so as to improve upon the sector as a whole, and of course, adjust the career-mapping of the individuals in the department. This role will report to the Executive Creative Director.
- Be a catalyst for brainstorming, sharing, reviewing, newsgathering, promoting and creating content, helping to find, create and tell stories
- Sourcing stories and talent – ensuring a high level of editorial content is delivered in line with brief/guidelines
- Creating engaging, innovative content. You’ll enjoy working creatively and coming up with multiple ideas across podcast, digital, video, and social. You will brainstorm every day.
- Partner with the creative team to bring their concepts for all content; television, digital, social, radio, etc., to fruition.
- Provide counsel to Brand Managers and Creative teams on audio-visual effects that best fit each project's needs while adhering to budgets
- Solicit and review directors' reels, provide recommendations for director selection and coordinate final director selection
- Solicit bids, reviews, negotiate and select production vendors/suppliers
- Prepare production schedules and final budgets/estimates - obtains approval of new costs prior to a production
- Assist with coordination of audio work, scenes, music, timing, camera work, and scriptwriting
- Assist with selection and coordination of cast principals
- Effective communication will be a key factor as you’ll work with various departments
- You have amazing organizational skills, being able to create, plan, and deliver multiple touch-point campaigns to the highest standard in the industry.
- You’ll build strong relationships with our editorial and brand teams.
- Ensure all shoots meet legal requirements and compliance and to obtain all necessary
- Oversee the distribution of assets to brand, media, social and PR teams.
Who You Are
- Newsroom experience - either branded or journalism
- 15+ years prior production work experience for a high-level ad agency, film, video production company, or newsroom.
- Superior technical knowledge of film/video production capabilities and processes
- Strong problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- A sense of what drives traffic and engagement in the digital and social media space
Who we are
Salary Range Disclaimer
Salary Range Transparency
Indeed is a job search engine that aggregates listings from over one million sources, spanning 50 countries and 130 different categories. Indeed was launched in 2004 by two former Microsoft executives - Paul Forster and Steven Brill.
On Indeed's website, you can use the "search" bar to find jobs or browse through Indeed's various sections such as 'Jobs Near Me', 'Hot Jobs', and even Indeed Salary Search. Indeed offers a lot of information about each job listing: company name, title, location, and salary range among other things. Indeed
also offers a "Company Pages" feature, which is a great way to learn more about the company that's hiring. Indeed Salary Search allows you to compare salaries for various jobs in your area.
Indeed has become one of the most popular job search engines in the world and is used by millions of people each month. Indeed is free to use.
Indeed has been used by millions of people because Indeed offers so many ways to search for jobs in so many different industries. Indeed is a great place to begin your job search, and you can even find jobs that are hiring near me if I'm looking for local work. Indeed offers some of the most accurate salary data on its site as well as Indeed Salary Search allowing individuals to compare salaries in their area easily.