Tom Holland‘s “Chaos Walking” is now filming in Atlanta, Georgia.
According to reports, Tom Holland was spotted taking photos with fans between scenes of his new movie “Chaos Walking” on Monday in Atlanta, Georgia. The 22-year-old actor’s new movie centers around a dystopian future, this time taking place on a planetary colony in which the survivors live in fear of a virus known as “The Noise,” which causes visions, images, words, and sounds shared by everyone else. Arguably, it could be seen as a metaphor for social media memes.
Tom Holland plays Todd Hewitt, a boy from an all-male planetary colony. He is forced to flee his home after learning about the bizarre viral outbreak. However, his journey leads him to a surprising first encounter with a woman named Viola Eade, played by Daisy Ridley.
Chaos Walking Cast:
- Tom Holland (Spider-Man: Homecoming) plays protagonist Todd Hewitt.
- Daisy Ridley (Star Wars: The Force Awakens) co-stars as Viola Eade.
- Mads Mikkelsen (Hannibal) plays the villain, Mayor Prentiss.
- Demián Bichir (Alien: Covenant) plays Ben.
- Kurt Sutter (Sons of Anarchy creator) plays Cillian.
Nick Jonas is the latest actor to join the movie. He is booked to play Davy Prentiss Jr., reports THR. Davy is described as a soldier in the army of Mayor Prentiss, who is played by Mads Mikkelsen, who is apparently his son. Davy is defined by jealousy as his dad is mentoring his longtime rival Todd Hewitt (Holland), ignoring his own family.