Birmingham, Alabama.Casting directors are looking for talents to work various dates in early April in Deatsville, Alabama. Producers are seeking the following types:
- DRUNK BUDDY #1 & #2: (Works Thursday, 4/4) MEN, Ages 25-50, Caucasian, need to fit in a 30 - 38 waist pants.
- DEPARTMENT STORE WORKER: (Works Thursday, 4/4) Female, Caucasian, 25-35
- NEIGHBOR: (Works Thursday, 4/4), Male, Caucasian, 45-75
- GAS STATION MECHANIC: (Works Thursday, 4/4), Male, Caucasian, 40's clean cut
- BOY: (Works Friday, 4/5) 9 years old, Caucasian
- FATHER: (Works Friday, 4/5), 30-45, Caucasian
- MOTHER: (Works Friday, 4/5), 30-45, Caucasian
About The Devil All The Time:
Tom Holland, Robert Pattinson, Mia Wasikowska, and Tracy Letts are in talks to star in the upcoming feature film The Devil All the Time. The movie is an adaptation of the 2011 Donald Ray Pollock novel. Antonio Campos will direct the movie and it will be produced by Randall Poster, and Jake Gyllenhaal and Riva Marker of Ninestories Productions.
According to Deadline, the movie takes place in Ohio, in the backwoods part of the state. “Out of desperation to save his dying wife, our protagonist Willard Russell turns to prayer which succumbs to sacrifice. His son Arvin (Holland) is growing from a kid bullied at school into a man who knows when to take action. The cast of characters includes a serial killer couple, a faith-testing preacher and a corrupt local sheriff (Evans) in a story told across two decades.”