The upcoming sequel to Spider-Man: Homecoming, Spider-Man: Far From Home, is now filming in New York City.
According to OLV, Spider-Man: Far From Home was filming in Europe and is now filming in NYC. Tom Holland announced the filming location move last week on his Instagram account.
The movie, which is set to hit theaters on July 5th, 2019, set up its home base in London, but the movie also filmed in Prague, Liberec, and Venice. According to reports, the movie is filming under the working title Bosco will be filming at the following locations:
- Friday (10/12): 35th and and 8th Ave, signs all around Madison Square Garden/Penn Station
- Sunday (10/14): 37th St and 5th Ave – 7th Ave
- Tuesday (10/16): Broadway near Myrtle/Broadway JMZ train stop in Brooklyn
- ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ To Start Filming in Two Weeks (REPORT)
- Tom Holland “Leaked” Title to ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel
- ‘Spider-Man 2’ Is Now Casting Three New Speaking Roles