Are you looking for a job to work from home? Amazon is now hiring people to remotely for its customer service department.
Amazon is looking to hire some work-from-home jobs for a wide variety of departments.
Not the gig for you? Amazon has more than 200 other job postings in their “virtual” category, meaning all of them are remote work you can do from home. Some may be specific to certain areas, so be sure to read the entire job posting before applying. From human resources to sales and even leadership training, be sure to browse them all if you’re looking for an at-home job.
Here is a list of Work from Home Amazon Jobs:
Catalog Specialist, Prime Video
According to the job posting, Amazon the mission behind the Prime Video Compliance and Classification team is to “enforce global and territory-specific compliance policies and apply accurate and thorough classification and rating elements for Prime Video content worldwide. Whether understanding and solving their online content concerns, navigating within global legal frameworks, or enforcing worldwide policy, the Compliance team is on the front lines of enhancing the PV experience.”
Amazon is looking for a “Catalog Specialist to join the Prime Video Team based in our headquarters in Seattle, WA, supporting the Video Compliance and Classification Program (VCC). The core mission of the VCC team is to provide the first line of defense in protecting customer experience, utilizing both manual and automated detection mechanisms that mitigate the publication of offensive or infringing content to the Prime Video service.”
Job Qualifications include:
- 1. Minimum 2-3 years of professional work experience
- 2. Comfort with watching mature content of varying severities on a daily basis
- 3. Detail-oriented and customer obsessed
- 4. Ability to learn and adapt to new processes quickly
- 5. Hyper-organized and ability to work independently
- 6. High bias for action to execute and continuously improve upon the status quo
- 7. Experience with MS Excel, Word.
- 8. Basic math and data analysis skills
- 9. Ability to watch video content containing violent, sexual, substance use, and strong language and make judgement determinations as to the explicitness and intent.
- 10. Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships and influence others without authority.
- 11. Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 12. Proactive attitude, detail-oriented, and a team player.
- 13. Ability to work remotely
In other related news, Amazon to hire 100,000 people amid Coronavirus outbreak.
Amazon said on Monday the company would hire 100,000 warehouse and delivery workers in the United States to handle a surge in online orders, as many Americans have turned to the Internet to fulfill their needs during the coronavirus outbreak.
As shoppers, clear stores out of fears of a quarantine, food shortage, and lack of supplies, retailers are racing to keep food and cleaning items in stock.
“We want those people to know we welcome them on our teams until things return to normal and their past employer is able to bring them back,” Amazon said in a blog post here.
In related news, Netflix is now hiring people to work from home.
Netflix is now hiring a Virtual Production Coordinator. According to the job posting, Netflix is looking into the future of content creation and video production. As a result, the Virtual Production Coordinator will be at the forefront of managing and producing new content for the streaming platform.