An upcoming biscuit commercial is now casting LGBTQ+ couples in Vancouver, Canada.
Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming in Vancouver, Canada this Summer 2020.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- Seeking LGBTQ+ couples, between 40-54 years old, in Vancouver for a biscuit brand commercial!
How to apply:
To audition for a role in the upcoming Biscuit commercial, check out the casting call breakdown below.
Commercial Casting Call
CASTING LGBTQ+ COUPLES
RECEIVE $500-$3,000+, PER PERSON, IF SELECTED
We’re seeking LGBTQ+ couples, between 40-54 years old, in Vancouver for a biscuit brand commercial!
To apply, please send your name and a photo of you and your partner to [email protected] by Monday July 13th, 2020. Please make the subject line “Project Biscuit – Couple – (Names)”
– To apply, you MUST live in the Vancouver / lower mainland area.
– To apply, you MUST be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
– To apply, you MUST be available July 22nd for a wardrobe appointment
– To apply, you MUST be available between July 23rd-25th, for filming.
– If selected, you will receive $75 for a wardrobe appointment, $500 for filming, and an additional $2500 if your footage is in the final edit.
– This is a non-union project. We are accepting submissions from people with no acting experience.
IF SHORTLISTED, YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED ON OR BEFORE JULY 15TH
GROUNDGLASS IS A ‘REAL PEOPLE’ CASTING COMPANY. WE CAST PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU IN COMMERCIALS FOR BRANDS SUCH AS TIM HORTONS, PROCTER & GAMBLE, SHELL, HYUNDAI, AND JOHNNIE WALKER.
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting