An upcoming snack food commercial is now casting kids in Toronto, Canada.
Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming in Toronto, Canada this July.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- SEEKING OUTGOING CHILDREN, 5-8 YRS OLD AND THEIR PARENT IN THE GREATER TORONTO AND SURROUNDING (HAMILTON-BARRIE-OSHAWA) AREA.
How to apply:
To audition for the upcoming snack food advertising campaign, check out the casting call breakdown below.
Food Advertising Campaign Casting Call
CASTING REAL PEOPLE
RECEIVE $1000-2000 PER PERSON, IF SELECTED
WE’RE SEEKING OUTGOING CHILDREN, 5-8 YRS OLD AND THEIR PARENT IN THE GREATER TORONTO AND SURROUNDING (HAMILTON-BARRIE-OSHAWA) AREA.
SELECTED APPLICANTS WILL BE FEATURED IN AN INCREDIBLY FUN AND CLEVER HEALTHY SNACK FOOD ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN.
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED, PLEASE APPLY HERE ASAP
– Strict COVID-19 safety protocol will be adhered to during the production of this commercial and it will be produced in accordance with public health guidelines at the time of filming.
– To apply, you and your child MUST be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
– If shortlisted for this project, you and your child MUST be available for a brief video conference interview with the director on July 2nd.
– If selected for this project, you MUST be available July 8th-10th AND July 25th-26th for ONE day of filming during each window.
– If selected for the project, each individual will receive $500 per day of filming, plus $1000 if your footage makes the final commercial. If filming takes place in your home, you will receive an additional $500.
– This is a non-union commercial. We encourage submissions from people with no acting experience.
IF SHORTLISTED, YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED ON OR BEFORE JULY 2ND.
THANKS FOR APPLYING!
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting