‘The 5th Wave’ Casting Call for kids in Atlanta, Georgia
In the 5th Wave, four waves of increasingly deadly attacks have left most of Earth decimated. Against a backdrop of fear and distrust, 16-year-old Cassie is on the run, desperately trying to save her younger brother. As she prepares for the inevitable and lethal 5th wave, Cassie meets a young man who may become her final hope.
Casting directors are looking for kids to work as photo doubles on the new Sci-Fi/Post-Apocalyptic drama, ‘The 5th Wave’ filming in Atlanta, Georgia.
Casting directors are looking for Caucasian BOYS, that are between 40 and 44 and 52 lbs to work as the photo double for the lead actor in the movie. He has brown hair. Blonde or darker colors can submit, but you must be open to coloring hair.
To audition, check out the casting call below:
‘The 5th Wave’ Casting Call
For the feature film “The 5th Wave” (Sci-Fi/Post-Apocalyptic drama)
**PLEASE READ CAREFULLY- there is a LOT of info in this post and we ask you take the time to submit correctly with ALL the info and photos requested in one complete email – thank you**
Looking for Caucasian BOYS, that are between 40 and 44 and 52 lbs (between 46-58 lbs) – approx age is 7-9, but the size is more important- to be PHOTO DOUBLES for our lead boy in the movie. He has brown hair. Blonde or darker colors can submit, but you must be open to coloring hair.
A photo double looks like the actor and is used for various shots when that actor is not available or is already working in another scene when we are doing additional shots with another camera, etc.. – its a great opportunity!
- 1. This will start in the next few weeks and AVAILABILITY must be OPEN- we will choose a few kids to be the doubles, and we will need OPEN AVAILABILITY until Dec 19th. The pay rate is $80/8 hours with overtime after that. Minors dont work more than a 10hr day.
- We film Mondays thru Fridays with some Saturdays as well during the schedule. We school kids that work on a set more than 2 consecutive days. Minors require one chaperone over the age of 18 when working each day.
- 2. Experience is not mandatory, although some set experience is welcome and a plus. Regardless of experience, all candidates must be well behaved and follow directions well, etc
- 3. All must be willing to cut and/or color hair to match the actors.
Please submit to [email protected]
and put “SAM DOUBLE” in the subject.
(please include at least two pictures – one that shows their face and hair well (NO hats or sunglasses or other people/kids please) as well as one that is from the knees or waist up). The BEST photo is one that has been taken recently, in GOOD light, that shows the child in casual clothing.
- CHILD’s NAME
- PARENT/GUARDIAN’s NAME(s)
- PARENT/GUARDIANs PHONE NUMBER (s) (XXX-XXX-XXXX)
- Email address
- CITY and STATE where you live (or where you will be coming from)
- AGE of Child
- Height (in Feet and Inches please, not just inches!!)
- Boys sizes- pants and shirt sizes and also include SHOE!!
*List any acting or experience on set and/or attach a resume IF they have one (a resume is NOT required, but it is good to know if they have one)- experience is not mandatory, but good to know! If they do not have experience, then please list what sports or other activities they do, as a reference
*List what school they attend or if they are home schooled.
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE CHILD IN THIS AGE RANGE, send them TOGETHER with all of their info and photos in ONE email, HOWEVER we cannot guarantee that siblings will both be chosen.
NOTE: YOU MUST BE LOCAL TO THE GREATER ATLANTA AREA or able to work locally in Atlanta.
Do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
Looking for more opportunities? Check out Pro-Cast! Discuss this story with fellow Project Casting fans on Facebook. On Twitter, follow us at @projectcasting. Are you going to apply? Leave us a comment below!