WHERE: Morris Brown College Gymnasium, 643 Martin Luther King Jr.
Drive, Atlanta, GA 30314
BRING: Headshot with Acting Resume or Recent Photo, Pen/Pencil.SEEKING ACTORS FOR LEAD AND SUPPORTING ROLES LISTED BELOW. ADDITIONALLY
SEEKING ALL TYPES, ETHNICITIES AND AGES FOR ADDITIONAL SUPPORTING AND
DAYPLAYER ROLES NOT LISTED. UNION AND NON-UNION ACTORS MAY SUBMIT.
Feature Film / SAG-AFTRA (SAG terms) Ultra Low Budget
Director: Michael “Boogie” Pinckney
Writer: Clayton Davis
Producer: Clayton Davis
Casting Director: Winsome Sinclair
Shoot dates: April 1-20, 2013
Shoot location: Atlanta
SEEKING THE FOLLOWING ROLES:
- BUDDY ROGERS: *African-American male late 30s, militant minded, rude, loud.
- *RAT:* African-American male late 20’s, sneaky, contraband expert, always scheming, not trustworthy
- *YELLA: *African-American male late 30’s, former street goon turned college student, not too bright, talks in his own language, still street minded.
- *SHAY:* African-American female, 19 yers old, Yella’s sister.
- *KRISTEN*: Any ethnicity female, 20 yrs old, pretty.
- *NO NECK: * African-American male late 20’s, has a huge stuttering problem,
- not too bright, just there to be there
- *DEAN PURIFOY: *African-American female early/mid 40s, Very
- high-powered/stern, Ivy league background, takes no prisoners.
- *MARTY: *African-American male late 30’s, lazy, fat and out of shape.
- *RICKY: *African-American male late 30’s, lazy, skinny build.
- *EMIR: * Indian/Middle Eastern male, late teens/early 20’s, nerdy, smart.
- *DANIEL:* Caucasian male, early 20s, hippie type, smart.
- *PROFESSOR BROWN: * Black male late 20’s/early 30’s, Smart, handsome, educated, has it going on
- *CHICKEN PIMP: *Black male late 30’s, loud, obnoxious, ex-con, nickel and dime hustler
- *GLORIA ANDERSON: *Black female early 50’s, High-powered, educated, takes no prisoners
- *WILLIE SAM ANDERSON: * Black male late 50’s, funny, jokester, says whatever comes to his mind, sort of losing his mind
- *PROFESSOR TIDWELL: *Black male late 50’s, very articulate, wise,intellectual
Super Senior BARON (B.A.) Anderson is once again looking to graduate from the Historically Black University, Horne College. The difference this time is hes faced with serious repercussions if he doesnt get his life/act together.He and his childhood friend, ROD JENKINS (the ninth year freshman,) are notorious for taking full advantage of the Universitys lax disciplinary system.
Facebook at www.facebook.com/TRIFLINCASTING
For more info, visit www.TriflinCasting.blogspot.com or email