NIKE is now hiring body doubles for a commercial filming in Chicago, Illinois.
Casting directors are looking for a Caucasian, Female, 20s-30s, 5’8-5’10, size 2-6, who is comfortable with running along Lake Michigan. Producers are looking for experienced runners. Talents will be compensated $250 plus clothing and shoes from the shoot.
To audition for a role in the upcoming NIKE commercial, check out the casting call breakdown below.
NIKE Casting Call
BODY DOUBLE NEEDED
RATE: $250- PLUS CLOTHING AND SHOES FROM SHOOT
DATE: SATURDAY, JULY 8TH
We’re looking for a Caucasian, Female, 20s-30s, 5’8-5’10, size 2-6, who is comfortable with running along Lake Michigan. It is an evening shoot so you will have to be available between 8pm-6am.
Please submit a full length photo of yourself in your submission.
If you are interested and have open availability on the evening of Saturday, July 8th, send an email with the following to [email protected]:
1) Put “BODY DOUBLE” in the subject line of your email.
2) In the body of the email include your: name, age, height, weight, phone number, email, and zip code in which you currently reside.
3) Include your measurements: BUST/WAIST/HIPS, DRESS SIZE, SHIRT, PANTS, SHOES
4) Attach (2) two current photos, 1 close up and 1 full body taken in good lighting. Do not cover your face. No hats, no sunglasses, no filters, etc. Please include photos that reflect the role you are submitting for.
5) Confirm that you are a runner
If you are not local and/or do not fit the description, do not apply