American Black Film Festival Star Project Casting Call for Aspiring Actors to audition for a role on Days of Our Lives
The ABFF Star Project is sponsored by NBCUniversal, and is designed to discover outstanding on-camera talent. Each year, six finalists are flown to New York City for the American Black Film Festival, where they will take their first steps toward a chance to audition for a walk on role on NBC’s award winning daytime drama, Days of Our Lives.
Set in the town of Salem, Days of Our Lives follows the triumphs and tragedies of the Horton, Brady and DiMera families. Love and family stories intertwine with more suspenseful yarns, ratcheting up the drama quotient. Love triangles, murder, amnesia, rape, divorce, and other staples of the afternoon soap opera abound.
American Black Film Festival
1. Read the Official Rules.
2. Download Monologue Options and Self-Tape Instructions.
3. Self-tape TWO monologues and upload them as per the instructions.
4. Complete the online submission form.
Submissions must be in by March 20, 2015 at 11:59PM.
- We will accept online submissions only; no mail-in submissions will be accepted.
- Sponsor will only contribute five hundred dollars ($500) towards each finalist’s travel and accommodations to the Festival.
- Failure to comply with the above instructions will result in disqualification.
- Late submissions will not be accepted for any reason.