A national print campaign is now casting talent in Toronto for a bookstore commercial.
Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming in Toronto, Canada this Summer 2020.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- Looking for families of 4 for a National print campaign
- Parents approximately 25-35+ years of age and approximately kids 5-8 years of age
- Families with a friendly pet dog are a bonus!
- Looking for fun families who are comfortable on camera. No experience required!
How to apply:
To audition for a role in an upcoming bookstore campaign, check out the casting call breakdown below.
Bookstore Commercial Casting Call
Milo Casting is looking for DIVERSE Families for a National Bookstore Campaign!
Looking for families of 4 for a National print campaign
Parents approximately 25-35+ years of age and approximately kids 5-8 years of age
Families with a friendly pet dog are a bonus!
Looking for fun families who are comfortable on camera. No experience required!
Details & Submission Information
Those chosen for this campaign will be paid approx. $3000+ (per family of 4)!
If interested, you must submit in order to be considered for this project.
Please email the following to: [email protected]
1. Your names, ages, contact information and the city where you are located.
2. Recent photos of all family members. Please no hats or sunglasses.
3. If you have a dog please include a recent photo of your dog.
4. Confirm your availability for August 16th -23rd ( You will only be required for 1day)
5. Please write “Project Bookstore Family ” in the subject line followed by your name. (i.e.: Project Bookstore Family – Robinson Family)
You must be available on the following dates:
SHOOT: One day between August 16th – August 23rd (You will only be needed for 1 day)
*Please submit as soon as possible!
*Production in adherence with Covid-19 guidelines
**If an agent represents you please allow them to submit you for this project
Questions or Concerns
Please email [email protected]
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting