An upcoming Gum commercial is now casting teen talent in Toronto, Canada.
Casting directors are now hiring actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming in Toronto, Ontario with auditions as early as this Saturday, November 9th.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- URGENT! Jigsaw Casting Ltd. is seeking Girls, Ages 17 to 19, with cool colored hair for a Gum Campaign in Toronto, auditioning this Saturday!
- Might also be open to someone who is older than 19 but looks young, as long as your hair is a cool color.
How to apply:
URGENT! Jigsaw Casting Ltd. is seeking Girls, Ages 17 to 19, with cool coloured hair for a Gum Campaign in Toronto, auditioning this Saturday!
Might also be open to someone who is older than 19 but looks young, as long as your hair is a cool colour.
If you know of someone, then please tag them or their parents!
*Pays approximately $3,500 per person, if selected. No previous acting experience is required. This is a non union project ($500 session, $3,000 for buyout. Buyout is based on survival of the final edit).
Details & Submission Information
If interested, you must submit in order to be invited in to audition.
Please e-mail the following to:
1. Your name, age and phone number
2. If you are under 18, please include one parent’s name and phone number.
3. Please send a few recent photos of you (no hats or sunglasses so we can see your cool colour hair).
4. Please write ‘COOL HAIR’ in the subject line of your email, along with your name and age (COOL HAIR – Jennifer Soul – 18).
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT IS IMMEDIATELY OR BEFORE THIS FRIDAY NOVEMBER 8 AT 10AM.
You must be available for these key dates (in Toronto):
AUDITION: Saturday November 9, 2019.
CALLBACK: November 13, 2019. After school.
WARDROBE: November 15, 2019. After school.
SHOOT: Saturday, November 16, 2019.
Related: How to Find Acting Auditions and Casting Calls
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting