Fox TV pilot Zoobiquity is now casting families to work on a scene filming in Chicago, Illinois.
Casting directors are looking for mothers, daughters and kids to work on the scene. Here is a breakdown of the casting call:
- Mother (32 – 45 yoa), Female, Hispanic
- Daughter, (6 11 yoa), Female, Hispanic
- Kids, (6 – 14 yoa), Male, Any Ethnicity
Zoobiquity follows the unlikely pairing of a successful, driven cardiologist as she risks career suicide by teaming with a socially-challenged veterinarian who relates better to animals than people. They try to put aside their competitive natures to cure the incurable using a unique blend of cross-species medicine thats never been tried before.
To audition for a role on Zoobiquity, check out the casting call details below:
Zoobiquity Casting Call
Fox TV pilot Zoobiquity is looking for kid and background actors to work on a scene filming in Chicago on Monday, April 4th and Tuesday, April 5th.
CASTING CALL – ZOOBIQUITY PILOT
NEW SHOOT Monday, 4/4 and Tuesday, 4/5
ADULT RATE: $80/8
KID RATE: $150/8
NON-SPEAKING EXTRA ROLES:
Mother (32 – 45 yoa), Female, Hispanic
Daughter, (6 11 yoa), Female, Hispanic
Kids, (6 – 14 yoa), Male, Any Ethnicity
You can apply separately. Must not have allergy to birds, cats, dogs or rabbits, and comfortable around these animals.
If interested and available, please send an email to [email protected] with the following:
1) Subject Line: Please list the role you are submitting for as your subject line i.e. Mom, Daughter, Mother/Daughter Duo or Kids
2) Include your name, age, height and weight along with email and phone number.
3) If you a minor, you must give us the name of the employer listed on your work permit. If you do not give us the name, we will assume that you do not have a work permit and are not eligible to work.
4) Confirm that you are available for both dates listed.
5) Attach a candid photo JPEG format. Make sure the photo is taken in decent lighting (no selfies), no sunglasses, and make sure we can see your face! If you are a mom/daughter duo, please give us individual photos, and a photo together if possible.
*NOTE: Rename the title of your photo with your Full Name. You should do this with all of your submission photos.
We will contact you if you are in consideration.
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.