Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming on June 21st in Boston, Massachusetts.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- Production is seeking EXPERIENCED SWIMMERS and ENDURANCE SWIMMERS of all ethnicities, ages (18 and older), genders, sizes and types to work as extras this FRIDAY 6/21 in the Boston, MA area. Specifically seeking men with beards who are experienced swimmers. Date is subject to change. Please submit ASAP.
About “Defending Jacob”
Defending Jacob is an upcoming American crime drama web television miniseries, based on the novel of the same name by William Landay, produced by Apple TV+. The series was created by Mark Bomback and is set to star Chris Evans and be directed by Morten Tyldum. Wikipedia
How to apply:
“LIMITED SERIES “DEFENDING JACOB” – SEEKING EXPERIENCED SWIMMERS – BOSTON, MA
Production is seeking EXPERIENCED SWIMMERS and ENDURANCE SWIMMERS of all ethnicities, ages (18 and older), genders, sizes and types to work as extras this FRIDAY 6/21 in the Boston, MA area. Specifically seeking men with beards who are experienced swimmers. Date is subject to change. Please submit ASAP.
Please explain swimming experience in your email submission. Seeking SAG and Non-Union talent. Local hire only, no travel or housing provided.
EMAIL SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS:
Email: [email protected]
SUBJECT LINE: “Experienced Swimmer”
SEND THREE CURRENT PHOTOS: One close-up of face and two full body photos. Please make sure these photos show your current hairstyle/length and current facial hair, if any.
ALONG WITH ALL THE REQUESTED INFO (FORMATTED AS BELOW):
2. Phone Number:
3. Email Address:
4. City and State you currently live in:
5. Union Status: (SAG or Non-Union) If SAG, please include your SAG number
6. Age or Age Range: (Also list DOB if under 18)
7. Height / Weight:
8. All Clothing measurements (MEN: Suit Jacket, Shirt, Pant, Waist, Shoe) –
(WOMEN: Dress, Pant, Shirt, Shoe, Bust, Waist, Hip)
9. Do you have any tattoos?: (If yes, briefly list location and size of tattoo)
10. Do you have a car? If so, please provide the make/model, color and year along with a picture.
11: Please explain your swimming experience:
12: Have you previously worked any days on this series? If so, which dates and what roles?
13: Are you available ALL DAY this Friday 6/21? (This date is subject to change)
Please include a Headshot / Resume, if you have one.
Please feel free to share this post and/or link to our FB page directly. All the information in this post and on this page is proprietary..
Production is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to diverse, inclusive casting. For every role, we accept submissions from qualified performers, without regard to disability, race, age, color, national
origin, ethnic origin, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting