Retail banking campaign commercial casting call for lead roles in Toronto, Canada.
Casting directors are now hiring actors, models, and talent to work on an upcoming retail banking campaign in Toronto, Canada. Producers are looking for the following types:
- 1. JANE MIDDLE-AGED – Ages 45 to 55. Latin, Spanish and/or ethnically ambiguous.
- 2. JANE WIDOW – Ages 65+. Latin, Spanish and/or ethnically ambiguous.
- 3. REAL SISTERS – Ages 45 to 65+. Latin, Spanish and/or ethnically ambiguous.
How to apply:
Toronto Casting Calls
Jigsaw Casting Ltd. is looking for Latin, Spanish and/or Ethnically Ambiguous Women (45 to 65+) for a Retail Banking Campaign in Toronto!
She is a loving mother and a supportive wife. She should be approachable and memorable. Without any dialogue, she should be able to say a lot through her expressions and actions. Our character’s name is Jane, she will be played at multiple points in her life.
We are looking for women in the following age ranges:
1. JANE MIDDLE-AGED – Ages 45 to 55. Latin, Spanish and/or ethnically ambiguous.
2. JANE WIDOW – Ages 65+. Latin, Spanish and/or ethnically ambiguous.
3. REAL SISTERS – Ages 45 to 65+. Latin, Spanish and/or ethnically ambiguous.
*Pays approximately $2,500+ per person, if selected. Non-speaking roles. This is a union project, non-actors are still welcome to apply. Must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Details & Submission Information
If interested, please email the following, to:
1. Your name, age and role you are applying for.
2. Photos of yourself (no hats or sunglasses).
3. Contact information (a phone number & email address). *If you are a represented actor, please include your union status, resume & your agent’s contact info.
4. Please write ‘RETAIL BANKING’ in the subject line of the email along with the role you are applying for and your name (E.G. RETAIL BANKING – Jane Middle-Aged – Alexandra Brown)
Submissions are due ASAP or by: January 27th at 12pm.
You must be available for these key dates (in Toronto):
AUDITION: January 28th or 29th, 2020.
CALLBACKS: February 3rd, 2020.
SHOOT: February 10th, 11th, 12th & 13th, 2020 (1 day, exact date TBD).
Related: How to Find Acting Auditions and Casting Calls
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting