Nintendo Switch commercial is now casting families and friends in Canada.
Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes filming on October 14th and October 18th in Toronto, Ontario.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- Looking for families and/or groups of friends that have made Nintendo Switch a part of their everyday lives. We are looking for real people with unique and relatable stories. This campaign will air during the holiday season, so be sure to include any precious Christmas/gift-giving stories if you have any.
How to apply:
Jigsaw Casting Ltd. is seeking Families & Groups of Friends ACROSS CANADA that use their Nintendo Switch in Unique Ways for an Upcoming Campaign!
Looking for families and/or groups of friends that have made Nintendo Switch a part of their everyday lives. We are looking for real people with unique and relatable stories. This campaign will air during the holiday season, so be sure to include any precious Christmas/gift-giving stories if you have any.
We are looking for people who are comfortable in front of a camera. They should be confident, fun-loving, enthusiastic, emotional and open-minded. We want personalities who aren’t afraid to share how they feel about their Nintendo Switch. Open to all ages, genders and backgrounds (children will legally need to be 6 years or older).
If you know of someone, please pass this on!
If selected, this campaign pays $2,500 per family/group and 1 Nintendo game of choice (*subject to availability). No previous acting experience is required.
Families/groups will need to meet the following requirements, in order to be considered:
– Must be owners and players of Nintendo Switch.
– Must be Canadian Residents.
– Must be open to being filmed in their environment (home, workplace, etc.)
– Must be available for 1 day between the shoot dates of October 14th to 18th.
– Must be willing to sign Nintendo release form for 1 year digital/online/cinema usage.
If interested, please submit through our online application form
Submissions are due ASAP or by: Thursday, October 3rd, 2019 at 9am. Though the sooner you submit, the better your chances!
You must be available for these key dates:
INTERVIEW: We will be holding Google Meet conference interviews sometime during the week of September 30th and onward.
SHOOT: October 14 to 18, 2019. TBD, must be available for 1 day between those dates.
Questions or Concerns
*If you have already submitted for this project, you do not need to re-submit.
*This is a non-union project.
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting