Want to appear in a Dove commercial?
Jigsaw Casting is now casting Canadian women to appear in a Dove hair commercial filming in Toronto, Canada. Casting directors are now casting five women, between the ages of 25 to 45 years old, who are confident in front of a camera and do damage to their hair from everyday heat styling to monthly salon visits for dye jobs. Talents will be compensated $1,000 to work on the commercial.
Dove Hair Commercial Casting Call
Are You Someone Who Does Damage to Their Hair Often? Dove & Jigsaw Casting Ltd. Want to Hear From You For an Upcoming Campaign!
We are looking for a range of Canadian women who damage their hair to be part of a Dove hair campaign!
Who? Five women, ages 25-45, who are confident in front of a camera and do damage to their hairfrom everyday heat styling to monthly salon visits for dye jobs. Most specifically (but not limited to) we are looking to hear from:
Women with curly/wavy hair who straighten their hair
Women with straight hair who curl it
Women who dye their hair (from going to the salon to simply cover grays to a more extreme and noticeable dye job)
Please submit a write-up about yourself and how you damage your hair along with a picture or two of yourself. Please be clear on how often or frequent you challenge your hair? Please no hair extensions or visible tattoos.
PLEASE NOTE: Dove does not hire professional models or actors. Applicants must not have previously appeared in advertising (i.e. TV or Print), reality shows, etc.
*Pays approximately $1000 if selected
Details & Submission Information
If interested, you must submit in order to be considered.
Please e-mail the following to: [email protected]
1. Your name, age & tell us about yourself. If selected for an interview what time of day works best for you (morning, afternoon or early evening)?
2. Tell us about your hair! What do you do to your hair that damages it? Tell us about the length, colour, texture (straight, wavy, curly) and your daily & long term hair routine. Please let us know if you currently use Dove products.
3. Photo(s) of yourself (Where we can clearly see your face. Ideally no hats or sunglasses).
4. Your primary contact information (phone number & email address)
5. Please write DOVE in subject line of e-mail, along with your name and age. (E.G. DOVE- Jane Brown- age 30)
Submissions are due by: Friday, January 27th at 9am (However the earlier you submit the better!)
You must be available for these key dates (in Toronto):
INTERVIEW: January 30th or 31st
WARDROBE: February 1st, 2nd or 3rd
SHOOT: February 9th or 10th
Questions or Concerns
*If you have already submitted for this project, you do not need to resubmit your information
*Please note that you will not be compensated for the interview
*You must be a Permanent Resident or Canadian Citizen to participate
If you are not local and/or do not fit the description, do not apply