Want to know what's going to happen on the next Walking Dead
episode? Thanks to Spoiling Dead Fans,
here's what's going to happen on the next episode.
Last week's episode ended as Rick holds a gun to the Savior's head, then a woman speaks through the man's walkie-talkie, ordering Rick to lower his gun. "We've got a Carol and a Maggie. We're thinking that's something you want to chat about," the woman says.
Here's what you need to know about The Walking Dead's "The Same Boat":
"The Same Boat"
- The opening scene is pretty much what we see from the promos.
- Carol takes down a walker, turns to Maggie and says 'you're staying here' Carols raises her gun to Maggie and shoots a guy standing behind her. Maggie goes to finish the job as the guy only has a flesh wound. A woman tells her to stop as she points a gun to Carol's head. Two more women appear, one of them much older. Maggie and Carol are told to lower their weapons.
- Cuts to morning with a pov shot through some binoculars watching Negan's base. They see Daryl take down the guy who takes off on his bike. Rick offers a trade over the walkie, the captors are not too happy with a 2 for 1 trade but Rick explains they have no choice. They cover Maggie and Carol's heads with their coats and the scene ends.
- The episode ends with Rick asking the guy who tried to escape on the bike if Negan is or ever was at the base. The guys says 'both, I'm Negan shithead'. He then tells Rick that they are going to have a fun talk. Rick raises his gun to the guys head 'I'm sorry it had to come to this' and pulls the trigger.
- Also - no, it is not really Negan. The saviors will tell anyone trying to harm them that 'they are Negan'.
is the thirteenth episode of Season 6 of AMC's The Walking Dead
. It will air on March 13, 2016 at 9/8c on AMC.
What do you think of the upcoming episode of The Walking Dead? Share with us your thoughts in the comments below!